Rap albums being censored on streaming platforms UNAPPRECIATION

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I decided to listen to Common's finding forever on spotify and could only find the censored version. I haven't sat down and listened to a censored song outside of the radio/BET since the early 2000s :picard: (outside of that 1 snoop song sexual seduction)

I get it from a family friendly perspective but only having this version feels kinda struggle.
Any else find other albums like this?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I decided to listen to Common's finding forever on spotify and could only find the censored version. I haven't sat down and listened to a censored song outside of the radio/BET since the early 2000s :picard: (outside of that 1 snoop song sexual seduction)

I get it from a family friendly perspective but only having this version feels kinda struggle.
Any else find other albums like this?
i see the explicit version, go to your settings and make sure you don't have "hide explicit content enabled", they'll also pull some fukery where when you search the clean album comes up but if you go to their discography you'll see both versions - it's annoying because they don't label what's what, you need to click it to see the "E" by song titles

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
For some reason, on YouTube Music, they took the explicit version of "Queens Get the Money" off Untitled. Also, with Kingdom Come, they got rid of "Dig a Hole."

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
what is crazy is i upload my own music to a streaming platform and when i go to listen to it it's clean:dahell:...i would have put that shyt on my sd card if i knew it was gon be like that...these streaming services fugazi...trying to trick me into listening to some new pop music and making me pay for the shyt:camby:...

*bumps keep it real by jamal*

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Heltah Skeltah - D.I.R.T. has only a clean version. I believe it's tagged as explicit but all swear words are left blank, making it unlistenable:martin:
I lucked out and still had the mp3 but I can't put any of it in a playlist on Spotify:beli:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Heltah Skeltah - D.I.R.T. has only a clean version. I believe it's tagged as explicit but all swear words are left blank, making it unlistenable:martin:
I lucked out and still had the mp3 but I can't put any of it in a playlist on Spotify:beli:

yall might need to check yall settings...all the dirty versions are there

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I can’t find Mic Check by Juelz Santana uncensored to save my life... :beli:

Now I’d prolly have no problem gettin it if I actually paid for it. :lolbron:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still download M4A and if cant find it look for a mp3 grouprip version and last ditch effort random mp3s

I see the point of clean versions and if they would be done like back in the day (words replaced and all of that) would probably listen more but overall i like my music cursing included por favor

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Streaming be on some other shyt sometimes…

Thats why if its my personal top ten artists i’m copping both digital AND physical copies of their projects just to protect myself from fukkery.

I remember when Jay-Z pulled half his discography off Apple and Spotify to make people get Tidal. While I respect the boss move I would’ve been PISSED of I hadn’t already owned all the CD’s and uploaded them previously