Rap Legend Gucci Mane AKA Guwop AKA TRAPGOD sentenced to 180 days

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yea, their bodies against the floor, friend.
:childplease: Not the same thing as lifting weights. You can only gain so much mass from bodyweight calisthenics....you're acting like dudes are in there getting straight yoked and besides, you don't spend more than a year in county so cats in there who are ox status were already big before going in....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease: Not the same thing as lifting weights. You can only gain so much mass from bodyweight calisthenics....you're acting like dudes are in there getting straight yoked and besides, you don't spend more than a year in county so cats in there who are ox status were already big before going in....

If you can do 100 pushups in a row, you're pretty strong friend. How many pushups do you think Gucci Mane can do?

Would Gucci be eating cornbread off your plate in the pen, friend?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you can do 100 pushups in a row, you're pretty strong friend. How many pushups do you think Gucci Mane can do?

Would Gucci be eating cornbread off your plate in the pen, friend?
You and I both know being able to do 100 pushups in a row has shyt else to do with fighting nor overall strength:sitdown:

....and I'd eat cornbread off YOUR plate:demonic:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure many of us are familiar with this, due to knowing a family member or friend/acquaintance who goes in and out of the pin. Some nikkas prefer to be incarcerated, it's a fact. They like the order and simplicity over dealing with finding a job, doing a job, dealing with family, etc.

They like going in, coming out to fukk some chicks and eat good food, then going back in. That's Gucci...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You and I both know being able to do 100 pushups in a row has shyt else to do with fighting nor overall strength:sitdown:

....and I'd eat cornbread off YOUR plate:demonic:
I dont think Gucci has established himself hand to hand as he has hand to gun, friend. The last time i heard of him striking another individual it was a woman.

Friend the only way you're eating cornbread off my plate is if i break it in half to share with you as a friend, friend. Physically demonic posturing isnt something ive given into since i was 9 years old and since then a lot of individuals that have demonically postured, have given in. Lets be friendly to one another like friends do,

friend. :sitdown:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be a "rap legend" when all you do is release your (weak) shyt for free...over and over and over again.