Rap Legend Gucci Mane - The Oddfather (surpasses 2pac's work ethic)(Discussion Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there ONE gucci tune? convert me. i like Lemonade. what i know, is that nikkas LOST. y'all lost. THIS is ya ma? word?
not a huge fan of this dude. his flow fell off somethin terrible after this mixtape, everything ive heard since has been trash. hes got bangers tho

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
what's a good gucci mane song? i feel like yall pretend this fat stank nikka is ill because he killed a nikka.
You already know what type of rapper he is, but still come in here for people to quote you and post songs you already know you're not going to like
My question is what's the point?
I don't go to Country forums telling them to put me on Kenny Chesney knowing damn well I don't like country.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
You already know what type of rapper he is, but still come in here for people to quote you and post songs you already know you're not going to like
My question is what's the point?
I don't go to Country forums telling them to put me on Kenny Chesney knowing damn well I don't like country.

i like good songs. lemonade is a good song. gucci mane is a rapper, not a country singer. i like rap. i dont like country.