Rappers comparing themselves to racist is so cringey.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Comparing guns to dikks and blue face saying he's got 2 dikks on him is already cringey enough. But now rappers compare themselves to the kkk and Nazis

If you're white fans can't recite your lyrics without sounding like a bigot something is wrong.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

"You should thank the Lord if the ray gon' getcha
Cause the sawed-off'll microwave a n**** like, Adolf Hitler"

Lloyd Banks dropping shyt like this on a song about hoes makes me wonder how he has a fanbase:mjlol:

Banks whole verse was wild
“nicer than them Japanese nikkas in ping pong”
“Smoking the same Buddha as the courtroom shooter”

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
"I really hate nikkas I'm a nazi" - dej L
"Call my chopper kkk because it hates nikkas" - 21 sambo
"I'll clap your monkey ass, black on black crime" - 50 c00n

Most of you nikkas/bytches are fatherless and would suck these clowns because they're idols to you. And will look for any reason to make an excuse for their clown shyt. No other race of people would put up with this shyt from their artists. But black people rarely respect themselves then get surprised when no one else respects us. Same shyt with nikkas dikkriding Italian mafia and those Hispanic cartels; both of which don't fukk with black people.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Song In the op is hard ASF fukk tho, at least it wasn't some corny beat the p*ssy up like Emmet till fukkery

What's up with that corny YouTube white boy who always makes halfway :mjpls: songs about current events? Tom something that needs needs to be ostracized

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ehhhh it’s rap, I hate the way people try to censor or put restrictions on what people say. It’s not my favorite thing but it’s basically a play on words used for a little shock value. It’s weird that people are more offended by that than nikkas constantly rapping about killing other nikkas and actually doing it. The most glaring example is Kanye on Flashing Lights “I hate these nigg@s more than the Nazis” I don’t remember any uproar about it then