Rappers Lil-Durk,A-Boogie,& Future stay letting girls "eat them" on songs....who originated this "slang?"

Who originated this slang

• Chicago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:dame:

Every 8 bars these guys getting "eaten" up by girls. I wanna say I unfortunately started hearing this in their songs maybe 5 years ago? These brehs love getting eaten up by females apparently. can't shut up about it.

It throws me off so much sometimes I've almost injured myself doing drills or lifting since they always in the gym playlists. :pacspit:

Futures last big hit "IM DAT" he even stops the whole beat just to spit......

"OPEN YA EYES WHEN U EAT IT" :picard:

For those that don't know a lot of chicago, Atlanta, and NY rappers have been saying this. :damn:

With my guy @Double Burger With Cheese 's insider info on smurikos tranny chronicles I thought it could possibly be chicago. :jbhmm:

I'm not leaning toward New York since I first heard it with A-boogie....and well he's just known for not having an original bone in his body.:francis:

Future got an NFL roster of children.....but he is from the LGBTQ Mecca of ATL. :scust:
So who is responsible for this; who claims the origins of this?:what:
Cali-brehs this your chance for the clap-bak from all the years of getting roasted from being heavy on the cock bars for decades.:ufdup:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
If you gotta ask it started in The Bay
giphy.webp

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:dame:Do they mean getting their dikk ate, because I heard people irl say that. Or do they mean the other way around.
1000_F_241797610_vvda2lxBoiLGSjnZB3R7pTlH1qMydFYO.jpg

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I just assume it’s slang for getting your dikk sucked.

Man this shyt so crazy seen my idol with a fake Patek
I just sent my bytch to Bora Bora cost me 80 racks
I'm the one, bytch asked me for a flight when she ain't ate it yet
- Sir Durkio