Rappers, Producers & Musicians Wanted For An Experimental Cypher

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Hey y'all, I run an underground art magazine, Noise Without Borders (noisewithoutborders) that I'm reviving and to celebrate this I'm organizing a cypher - the "instrumental" is a noise track by Kinnara Desi La, an AA experimental artist currently based in Japan.

I want people to do whatever they want with it to showcase our creativity in all forms of music (as well as give chances to network with fellow artists)

Rules:
-Rap, Yell, Sample, Play Over, do whatever you want with this track!
-Must be 30 seconds at the most!
-Send your track in .wav, .flac or .m4a format to Nwbezine@gmail.com along with your stage name, social media, and state/country
-Optional cover art must be 1000 x 1000 in .png format
-Lastly, this goes without saying but this is a Black Arts Cypher, Black artists only!

Also I'll be giving any college students who participate 40 community service hours for the fall and 20 for anyone who reads this and just needs hours :ld:

@Prynce @Kavin The 1 @King Musa @The Grendel @Voodoo Child @osharif82

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
@MoorMe is the first artist to submit content :salute:

I'll see what's good.

What are you on about the college credit? Not really understanding.

I'll basically just email you a letter of confirmation (with my contact info if they're anal about it) saying you got x amount of hours for, "Giving feedback on current issues, pitching ideas for subsequent issues and contributing to the proliferation of alternative art by and for POC" y'know, stuff they can't really check for and want to hear

Magazine's been around for a good while, it should seem trustworthy

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Second contribution, funny enough from another breh from NC..y'all holding it down so far :mjpls:

i read over the gotta be black part, lo siento... i did make a joint out of it though...
:lupe:
What are you? :leostare:

Nah you good, i'll add your link in the directory section of the issue I'm working on

If you still need those 40 hours just PM me with the info you want me to add in the confirmation letter :yeshrug:

CollaredShirt

Collar John Adobe House Producer/Emcee
Daps
Reppin
Adobe House
What are you? :leostare:

Nah you good, i'll add your link in the directory section of the issue I'm working on

If you still need those 40 hours just PM me with the info you want me to add in the confirmation letter :yeshrug:

Human as of now.

Word cause I made that joint and wrote to it in like a day and love the song I made lol. Good looks on the sample.

I'll upload the instrumental somewhere soon

edit: i might be mixing up my sounds

Last edited:

CollaredShirt

Daps
Reppin
Adobe House
also high key i'm either trippin, can't find it, mixing up beats, or didn't sample it and thought I did, and that's annoying the fukk out of me right now. i gotta be not here rn but i'll either find the joint or make a new one when im back lol

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The producer's a noise musician, the point is to flip it and make it better :rudy:

Just checked my email and saw it, i'll give it a listen inna few
Yes i know what it means to sample something and turn it into aomething else

But that is a straight HORRIBLE song to sample.

Know ya trying to make some hipster art or somethjng but that shyt is trash b im just saying.

If it had any semblance of musicality to it youd have more than 3 remixes.

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Know ya trying to make some hipster art or somethjng but that shyt is trash b im just saying.

I put scare quotes over instrumental and mentioned it being experimental numerous times, what did you expect?

My main demographic are fans of noise music, I'm just tryna bridge the gap between the genre and Black participation, which is huge as hell, more remixes are coming, got other places I need to actually advertise it at

CollaredShirt

Daps
Reppin
Adobe House

made this and i can rap on that, so it did one positive thing in the world

:hubie: