Rashad (Producer of Stalley/Curren$y/MUSEUM/) Hints at NEW Group Project "The 3rd Power" on 4-20-18

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Gentlemen, I think I'm going to make a few of Elevator fam's weekend if you missed the memo.

Just a little background: "Attack of the Drum" is the long awaited debut record of "The 3rd Power" (a hip hop group centered around Rashad's Hip Hop crew inspired off the sounds of Tribe/SV/De La/) Somewhere in the ballpark of 8 years in the making, Rashad has been crafting/tooling away on this project. Well, it looks like we finally see daylight of this anticipated word of mouth project :merchant:

Here's the glimpse of the artwork or logo that goes with it?

Curiously enough, the project is subtitled "Act One" which means it might be a multi series of projects tied to a particular theme. Could that mean it is an E.P. & it is being split up?

So this is all we have to go on, these IG posts:

and then we have the first single:

As well as a few other 3rd songs that may or may not be on the record. What we have is something that looks really promising for people who have been waiting for a new project. Fresh off the Lil Bizzy Ep's, it looks like our man Shad is ready to bring out the drums & show what he's been burning the midnight lamp on.

Let's all show our support when this drops sometime between midnight and tomorrow. Hopefully everyone is excited at the news & you show your support streaming it if you are feeling it. :banderas:

Now we wait..... :mindblown:

But while you wait some 3rd Power material:

The First Single off "Attack of the Drum"

& a few other songs you may not know -

plus a mixtape & a group project.

Real Kings of the C.O. Mixtape - https://bit.ly/2H7meKY

the_3rd_1979_the_fixtape_the_real_kings_of_the_c-front.jpg

(Missing 5 tracks, i wish i had the rest but I don't :to: )

1979 album - (When they were known as The 3rd)

That should hold you.:ohlawd:

I never forgot fam. I've been waiting just like my Elevator music fam. We are few in numbers but mighty :ahh:

@hustlemania @Tetris v2.0 @DerrtySouthpaw @Yoda @supanegro @LittleLordBboy @Theo Penn @Plexxx @thatsright @Monoblock @TheKid @EQ. @Peak @NigerianDonDada @aceboon @nalej @The Piff Gawd @StAFresh923 @Tallac @Da Rhythm Rebel @TezMilli @Shikamaru @JulesWinfield @malc @L&HH @GoldenGlove @YourMajesty @CaughtInTWebb @Jone2three45 @Stez @tha_chef @HARLEM AL @Muzion @Danie84 @Recca Gatsby @d luv @Dead End @Ineedmoney504 @Motife43

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88@DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43@MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline@SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @Piff Perkins @Easy-E @Eza @brownsugah

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
On Spotify Tidal Apple Music, I'm guessing at midnight? Celebrate & Rejoice. We made it. Rashad's New vision for 2018. Tell a friend, no more delays, Attack of the Drum is almost upon us. :ohlawd:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
It is now out, hit Tidal/Spotify/Apple or whereever you stream from. :blessed:

My guess was right, it is an ep. It's 17 minutes in total.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
They Know
Peakin'
Sheets
The Kitchen
No Such Thing As Luck

Rashad crafts a great sound for this project. None of the tuba sounds and I don't hear "Elevator music" tags. :ohhh:

This shyt is going to sound really nice in car systems & headphones. :banderas:

There is no Such Thing as Luck :ohlawd:

Curiously, the teaser clips in IG do not have these beats on this ep. :lupe:

Great introductory work for 2018. :myman: