Rasul Allah 7 Ft Canibus & Killah Priest - Black Devils (prod. by C-Lance)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Rasual Allah's album was supposed to be out 2 years ago :beli:

I think it had something to do with producers. I remember him asking who should he get on his Album and alot of people said Chief Kamachi, Canibus, Priest, Hell Razah.....Virtuoso.

Lot of people wanted to hear him on a Stoupe beat as well. Since him & Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks are childhood friends.

Seems like the only one pushing they pen in LCOB is Richard Raw. Also think Richard is The Method Man of the group in terms of his versatility. Havent heard anything from Cosmic Crusader since that little album he had and Ancient Kemet has a 9-5. Dont know what the others are doing.

'Sul need to drop a tracklisting though.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I think it had something to do with producers. I remember him asking who should he get on his Album and alot of people said Chief Kamachi, Canibus, Priest, Hell Razah.....Virtuoso.

Lot of people wanted to hear him on a Stoupe beat as well. Since him & Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks are childhood friends.

Seems like the only one pushing they pen in LCOB is Richard Raw. Also think Richard is The Method Man of the group in terms of his versatility.

'Sul need to drop a tracklisting though.

The foundation dudes are probably the best MC's in the group, Lex Starwind, Jon Murdock, and Ricky Fitz

This is probably my favorite verse from Rasual

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Damn, you bringing it back with BMM..that was a great joint.

For Real tho. I mean i look at it like , Killah Priest dropped Planet Of The Gods and featured on Digital Dynasty mixtapes. Hell Razah dropped El Rahziel and pushing GGO along with his wife Queen The prophet. Tragedy is popping up everywhere. Timbo is releasing singles. William Cooper drop God's Will. I think its a matter of time.

In my honest opinion i think its a clash of ego with the HRSMN, i listen to all of them. Although i felt at times Kurupt need to step his game up in terms of subject matter. I still cring when i hear his verse on Inner G , although some like it. I think Ras came out saying he wanted to replace Bis with Vinnie Paz in a interview. Alot is going on