Ri Soju p*ssy:

• Prime USDA Grade A

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Choice

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Select

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Rough Cow Hide Dry as a Rock Cutta (Don't Stick Your dikk In This)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I will probably be banned from NK for life for this but so be it. Hopefully a nice spin on a regular rate thread.

Bonus Question:

How many deep strokes can he get in before it's all over (1-5)

Secret Service will unveil the answer momentarily in a few days by executive order from Trump.

Feel free to guess head game skill and other attributes like how many minutes she can do reverse cowgirl without complaining her legs are tired and shyt like that.

Again closest guess wins a prize. Please take the time to read the tags i worked hard on them, thanks.

kim-jong-uns-wife-who-is-ri-sol-ju-north-koreas-first-lady.jpg

RiSolJu_2371016b.jpg

kim-jong-un-sub-wife.jpg

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
When you a sociopath/narcissist with power over a nation , what would you expect ?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
That bytch is ugly, not to mention her ass most likely on negative zero. It's non existent. Plus she's married to a fukk nikka so I deem her unratable. :camby:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
she fine. she don't even look stressed out. she probably boss him around. that nikka look like he enjoys being dominated sexually anyway

she dressin up as sailor moon and playing in his bootyhole with the magic wand

Daps
she fine. she don't even look stressed out. she probably boss him around. that nikka look like he enjoys being dominated sexually anyway

she dressin up as sailor moon and playing in his bootyhole with the magic wand

Thanks but her having a dikk is not a choice in the survey:mjlol: please try again