Rate this anime Day 173: Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Rate: Keep your hands off Eizouken

• 1) Pac Spit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)

• 3)

• 4)

• 5) Eh it’s okay

• 6)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday’s results:

Yuri on Ice: 5.50

For day 172 of our series the coli absolutely did not mess with Yuri on ice giving it a subpar score of 5.50 and putting it in the bottom tier of animes.

On to day 173

Rules:

1. The Coli will be rating over 100+ animes and movies.

2. You can rate the anime on a multitude of factors ( Quality, Storyline, amount of filler, animation, etc) BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE OVERALL SCORE.

3. Users rate the anime on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :salute:king status, 1 being :pacspit:status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Feel free to nominate any anime. The Coli has a 158 page Cosplay thread and multiple platinum anime thread topics so I know the demand is heavy here.

6. I can guarantee you this, despite the other rate..... threads, this one will be completed.

7. Time for votes will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. You can factor in non-Canon movies and arcs in your decision.

.9) Remember..........This is your decision.

10) The poll will be up for 24 hours only so make sure you get your votes in

For day 173 instead of watching and rating anime let’s create one with keep your hands off eizouken

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
First Appearance:January 5, 2020
Final Appearance:March 22, 2020
Manga created:July 27, 2016
Type: Comedy
Creator(s): Sumito Ōwara

tenor.gif

ImpossiblePointedHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

H1sOfuY_0M7PyYn603GWk_AMhINzgt8B-1XLZgHKfkHHBGRr6H1oWEC6CUIxXa3UrYYim9OKyJFZBd4NIPCyK9Cfa9mSVEhozsS22rDUjY0OIPDsVrS_-U9Jz9bMZ9cE8I7Vu4bt

zJLtcw0HAxDtW9cxWXx8D6uHRk9zOHkBl4bH06XAXcenbwexWyNCbRtj0fb-eLsLIOrLwxfVF0VFMfL_8TofDIt4VoBimpCR9_3m1Td-BDFeNSVLCJZiD-qBiImCadqQaWVc3mTZ

hIVo38GuFHGcZYd_2wdLt2j3G51DJ-uS7t-uLg5ZKaDqsQ0ANH2wCzBJaqaFXdYqrOvw4d7iPjQaVmngmOcyw_KO37EBN-jEKgG6vpG60cA2OJ8OpnIInjVny17_CSNgQc2N33R_

tenor.gif

Leaderboard
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-leaderboard.767868/

Archives
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-anime-archives.735865/

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this a month or so ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Copy pasting what I posted in the anime thread -

the best part is when they start on a project and let their imaginations go wild. then the setting changes to dream-like state where anything is possible. they have in depth discussions about whether or not a design is practical, if structures should be added, scenarios changed while the viewer is able to see the magic work in real time. Then suddenly it's dark and stroming outside and you realize they've been working for x hours straight with no breaks. that's passion.

always a fan of seeing character casts that fit like puzzle pieces and pick each other up in weak areas. Kanamori doesn't have the innate talent of the other two. but her matter of fact rationality is no less valuable than the ability to draw. I can see people who have aspirations about working in the animation industry but have no actual artistic talent being inspired by her ability to contribute to a team.

one of the early conflicts is hand drawn versus computer generated animation. even though Ayakasa and Mizusaki want to hand draw everything and CAN hand draw everything it's not practical because of time constraints, so they have to use the method available to them that's most efficient. "Nothing matters if we don't finish it". Obviously commentary on anime that do not look as good as they can because of financial and staff limitations so they have to cut corners. It's not really an indictment on the people working on the show - very talented artists who care about what they do more than any fan - as much the stress placed upon them to crank out episodes on a strict timeline and having limited resources available to them.

I hope this sells well in Japan. Yuasa's name alone should be enough to pull in revenue. Obviously won't anywhere else as it doesn't appeal to the western market

there are a few other anime that try to explain why an industry is great but they do so by drowning the viewer with dialogue. it becomes obvious that the creator has an agenda and the characters are just an extension of their voice.

but like you say, Eizouken is light on the exposition and makes most of its case through visual expression itself. so even if you didn't read all of what the characters are saying (I certainly don't) you can understand it through their enthusiasm and the constantly shifting backgrounds. Something Yuasa always does really well with his shows, doesn't really feel like he's preaching to us even though he is.

something else I'm noticing is that everything the girls create is an extension of the environment that surrounds them. animation is directly tied to real life, even though we tend to think of it as fantasy. this explains why animation styles and themes in works are so different across cultures. same with film, literature, anything of the sort.

currently trying to finish up the rest of it, about four episodes left. think its getting a 10

It did get a 10.

I like to make stitches of screenshots as I watch anime. The ones for Eizouken turned out great as is fitting for a show about animation -

Ev2nPwd.png

VOZskK0.png

Drtz9Rc.png

53Z5M0t.png

6jych5o.png

QTCDYGR.png

KjKXO1R.png

UPgUlNY.png

LXedC8T.png

r2erqil.png

6S5jy4a.png

UxxQPtX.png