Consumed

Superstar
Daps
@SJUGRAD13

you can put Bebop under black inspired anime for the 5th spot. Has more authentic black character designs than just about any other anime, and the soundtrack is full of a musical genre that is rooted in black struggle and was brought into prominence by black men.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
@SJUGRAD13

you can put Bebop under black inspired anime for the 5th spot. Has more authentic black character designs than just about any other anime, and the soundtrack is full of a musical genre that is rooted in black struggle and was brought into prominence by black men.

I agree.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
just saying cause it's on your upcoming "Rate This Anime" list up there
:ehh: My mistake

I looked up multiple animes with either a 7.5 rating or higher or a 100 + vote sequence under ranker and came up with the list. If it doesn’t exist my mistake

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hinomaru

I recommend that for a future sports anime. It came out like a year or two ago but its dope as fukk. shyt made Sumo wrestling seem amazing lol. The action sequences, body slams, and shyt were nicely done.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
You’re leaderboard is trash and I plan on traveling and smacking hot fire out of 7 of your voters randomly and with the more malicious intent breh

As soon as this corona shyt eases up
:manny: Unless you can be specific with your reasons it’s going in one ear and out the other. You ain’t the first one to have a issue with the ranking and you won’t be the last.

:manny: Either state your reasons why or forever hold your peace.