Rate This Girl: Day 11 - Kim Kardashian

How fine is Kim Kardashian?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:scust:Salma Hayek in first place, either the colo filled with c00ns or cacs, or your rating system straight bullshyt.

:umad:

giphy.gif

First time I voted 10

Y'all nikkas really got 7 fukkin votes of "1" for Kim fukkin Kardashian

shyt not even worth doing anymore if nikkas keep trolling, we not getting anything close to an accurate number

Dope ass thread idea but nikkas stay fukkin some shyt up

Who say's we're trolling, bytch deserves negative numbers honestly, you wanna gas up a waste of whore be my guest but that bytch is nowhere near 10.

:camby:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
First time I voted 10

shyt not even worth doing anymore if nikkas keep trolling, we not getting anything close to an accurate number

10? No, but I agree with the rest.

londonize

Pro
Daps
First time I voted 10

be surprised that some of us aren't attracted to a walking bag of surgeries attached to an average face for a middle eastern woman brehs

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y'all can disagree on the 10, I personally rated every chick since I saw these as how they look at their absolute best.

If u think she less than 10 that's cool but on what planet is she a 1 or anything below average for that matter?

The chick most other women of our generation wants to be like, including them Instagram chicks y'all post here, is a 1?

Like I said, these threads need to begin at 5. Let's just all agree a chick won't even be up for debate if she ain't at least a 5.

Talk that shyt on the coli all u like but if one of y'all saw her in real life and she threw that p*ssy at u y'all so called militant nikkas will turn into Wayne Brady with the quickness.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The baddest bytch I've ever seen :mjcry:

I'm bout to beat my dikk to her just off G principle :ufdup:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hell naw.

You wrong for this. :mjlol:

1. :martin:

:troll:

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I've included pictures of her pre-surgeries. If people wanna score her based purely on those pictures, then that's all good. :manny:
:comeon: Bruh every picture was a flattering pic, you didn't include any unattractive ones like you did other girls

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
10 in her prime, after babies I'm not sure, I haven't really followed her in a long time or really Know what she looks like now. Nonetheless I gave her a 10 based on her prime