• Poll closed .

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd bust soo many nutts in her :noah:

She pretty but not too pretty just like I like it, and she always look a little thottish like she'll fukk ya dikk sore :takedat:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Those aint implants breh

And 10 mfka and you know that

And if she don't beat Salma tortilla eating ass I'ma beat yo ass

Sanaa-Lathan-Breast-Implants.jpg

:yeshrug:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I've never thought of a overly done up woman as too attractive or her at her best but sanna to me is one of the prettiest women I've ever seen but you throwing these ugly pic around can be misleading I found it if we're really going to judge on beauty it should be natural so I rate all these women like these by a one or a few pics of them without out makeup 30 to about 20 out of the baby fat age most likely and not yet into the stress filled 30s for women brought on by many societal beliefs we all make ugly faces and if that shyt is taken as a pic and your a celeb especially your fukked depending on how much you worry about your image saying all that to say this that younger natural pick of sanna even if it dosent fit my criteria or not she is a 10

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: 9.5 ... I'll round up to ten.

OP :ufdup: for having more than just three choices - 8, 9 and 10.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Yesterday's Results

Angela Davis - 5.93

Totally misjudging the crowd, yesterday we saw former Black Panther activist Angela Davis come in with a mediocre score of 5.93.

OP, everyone told you how ridiculous it was to "rate" Angela Davis. But if you are going to continue, at least be honest about her poll numbers. :stopitslime:

She actually scored a 5.54 placing her even below Kylie Jenner. What's the agenda? Did you feel the heat and decide to fudge the numbers?

471 with 85 votes