How fine is Lupita Nyong'o?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Y'all are judging her beauty with a white gaze. If your idea of beauty is based in white ideology then Lupita will never be a attractive. If you can't think outside the box as far as what is beauty and bueatiful then you shouldn't be ranking any of these.
This doesn't even make sense cuz cacs think she is attractive
:heh:

And how can you as a woman tell us men how to think in terms of attraction? If you have to think outside the box to judge someone's beauty than that person isn't really attractive

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't even make sense cuz cacs think she is attractive
:heh:

And how can you as a woman tell us men how to think in terms of attraction? If you have to think outside the box to judge someone's beauty than that person isn't really attractive
I don't give a flying flip what cacs think. I'm talking about white ideals that you men don't think to question. Why you like the type of women you like and where are those so called preferences coming from? Who said long hair was attractive? Who said a small nose was attractive? Whose standards are these? Dude don't even think to question if they've been indocinated to like what they like. That mental Beautybox your in was created by cacs.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Lupita comes across as the sweet girl next door type... she gets a 7.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't give a flying flip what cacs think. I'm talking about white ideals that you men don't think to question. Why you like the type of women you like and where are those so called preferences coming from? Who said long hair was attractive? Who said a small nose was attractive? Whose standards are these? Dude don't even think to question if they've been indocinated to like what they like. That mental Beautybox your in was created by cacs.
If you didn't care what cacs thought why bring them up? I gave her a six but not becuz of her hair or complexion. In fact I think her hair is fly. Kelly Rowland is about the same complexion and if she has a 1 against the grain she's still getting a 10 from me

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you trying to say about her hair? :mjpls:
Bet you'd still fukk Amber Rose though. :sas1:
I wonder Why? :sas2:

honestly, im not very attracted to rose either. id fukk just to say i did and because obviously shes a whore so it would be good.

yall a bunch of clowns. so now youre a c00n because you actually expect women to have breasts and hair on their head ? :dahell:

:camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No ass or titties :scust:

Hopefully she threw the flat top in the bushes, she has a pretty face

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
If you didn't care what cacs thought why bring them up? I gave her a six but not becuz of her hair or complexion. In fact I think her hair is fly. Kelly Rowland is about the same complexion and if she has a 1 against the grain she's still getting a 10 from me
Because cacs have indocinated every aspect of life including what Is beautiful. I find it's a hard concept for people to truely grasp. If you grew up in a secluded society from cac influence your whole perception of what is a 10 would be totally different. You like straight teeth because your society tells you thats what you should value. You might like long hair because that's what your society tells you you should. Think about the difference between kelly Rowland and Lupita. Kelly tends to wear longer straight or curly style of hair, which is a white rooted aesthetic. Kelly has more keen features as well. I can guarantee that most dudes in here would rate Lupita higher if she wore the same hairstyles. I find people can only take unpologetic black aesthetics in small doses.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Was never really a fan til the hula hoop interview

tumblr_nv1h8t0l871qelb9co1_250.gif

Got a nice lil phatty on her

:leon:
Shes perfect

I have no clue how she got that bullshyt ass score of 6.50

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
About a 7.

Let's keep it a buck, she ain't ugly, but y'all have gassed her up simply because she's dark skinned and from Africa and yall didnt even see how white America tried to paint her as the pet "nigress" but whatever.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what's comical is nobody is mentioning long hair and small noses

they are saying things like, no titties, small ass, not sexy

you just projecting shyt onto other people as if there aren't any dark skin women that we find attractive... if it was up to cac's, we'd like flat asses and no hips and thin lips too.... but we don't.. matter of fact, if it was up to us following them, we wouldn't even like black women and they'd all find themselves at the very bottom of the list

so maybe... just maybe... we like what we like