How fine is Shakira?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
No offense to my mexicanos but Shakira as a singer is straight :trash:. Hips Don't Lie :huhldup:. Pure image over substance.

But I think she's an 8 :mjpls:.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She has a more-than-solid face but a decent yet unspectacular body. No real presence of cheeks/breasts, not particularly juicy, if you will.

But the hips truly do not lie and I have to believe that her cowgirl/grinding abilities are overwhelmingly lights out. This boosts her sex appeal.

So. 7.5.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That's ALL white people's doing. They don't know what a phatty looks like. Look how they gassed up JLo for over a decade

EXACTLY.... Just because it was something they wasn't used to seeing all the time. I always used to say I could roll into any predominantly Spanish neighborhood and find a chick to take JLo's spot, bubble-wise. She might be a fine hood booger with a voice like she been smoking Newports since she was 4, but she'd still take the spot.

dap-o.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
God damn she was cold as hell :whoo: but I always thought she was overrated :yeshrug: But she looks nice right here :wow:@MikeyC you should do Selena Quintanilla or yanet garica next

Added to the list. :salute: