Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Odell Beckham Jr's outcome was rather impressive. He didn't get rated below a 6 and he tallied up to 8.8461. He made the Top 10 and scored below Dez Bryant. Pushing @BmoreGorilla to the #10 spot.

Rules

1. The Coli will be rating 365 guys in this project.

2. You simply rate the guy on how fine you think he is.

3. Users rate the designated guy on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :noah: status, 1 being :scust: status)

4. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

5. Guys will be done randomly. Feel free to nominate anybody. Chances are we'll get to your favorite during the course of the year.

6. Testing my desire to do this, this project will last for 365 days. Days might be pushed back here and there, but this will be done.

7. Days will last for approximately 24 hours.

8. Sets of twins are eligible for nomination.

9. Various pictures will be used.

10. The poll will be up for 24 hours only, so make sure you get your votes in!

11. Results will be placed on the official RTG leaderboard.

The guy for day 97 is an Olympic runner named David Oliver.

David Oliver's bio:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205
Relationship: Married
Children: Yes
Zodiac: Taurus

David-Oliver-PF.jpg

david-oliver.jpg

tumblr_m85uorkkwc1rpmqgao1_500.jpg

tumblr_noonf4iMwD1r2phcfo1_500.png

David_Oliver_(3188692000).jpg

tumblr_nufjy6bbm71r2phcfo1_500.png

tumblr_m5sjub5AUE1qb2csoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr1kqbt0ND1r2phcfo1_1280.png

OliverDavid_2015Shanghai.jpeg

tumblr_lodq1jyGOs1qi1049o1_540.jpg

tumblr_lr3281I05i1r2phcfo1_500.png

tumblr_n6kmtb1sks1tbqpepo2_1280.jpg

jo10.jpg

jo9.jpg

tng-DavidOliver.jpg

david1.jpg

8wipte.jpg

CTT5G9hWEAEoO0k.jpg

DavidOliver-00005.jpg

What are you ladies rating David Oliver?

@Coco @Regine Hunter @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint @Abayo @Amy Traphouse @Rasputia Latimore @misery @Athenna @gogogubari @Colicat @Milk N Cookies @ChocolateQueen @Marti @Cheeky @Paradise @Ashley Banks @Holy Berry @Rue @MsReal @Malt-O-Meal @Jasmine20 @Vice Queen @Kant @CinnaSlim InDePickWest @DarlingNikki @Giselle @LeeDoubleLee @VFib

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Um, how tf did Odell get rated below Dez Bryant :scusthov:

He looks better and he is a better wideout

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I KNOW HIM! We went to high school together!:krs: Our track program was BEAST. Our principle was the track coach. I wish you could see how diesel he had them kids looking. Worked them like crazy. They use to compete all over the country. Brought in a ton of money into the school . Probably one of reasons I walked into Howard a boss and graduate Magna Cum Laude :whew:, Them legs and many liked them helped shaped the goddess you know today as BP. 10 for my fellow Warrior! Mile high excellence in the mother fukking building. :lawd:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yo I am hyped that dude went to the Olympics. I had always wondered why no one from our school went b/c they were AMAZING. Our cheerleaders were boss too. They use to kill at competitions! We had so many sexy ass athletes at our school it was crazy. We even has our owe @BmoreGorilla :russ: Let me go to FB and see if I can find his picture.

cgvV5tF.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Missing back home so much right now. :smile:

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yo I am hyped that dude went to the Olympics. I had always wondered why no one from our school went b/c they were AMAZING. Our cheerleaders were boss too. They use to kill at competitions! We had so many sexy ass athletes at our school it was crazy. We even has our owe @BmoreGorilla :russ: Let me go to FB and see if I can find his picture.

cgvV5tF.jpg

Awwww

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

cgvV5tF.jpg

:skip:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

cgvV5tF.jpg

:krs:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Dude was such a nice person. Never went ham on any of the crazy women who stalked him. One girl took his medical files so she could have his number, another went into the trash can so she could have his juice bottle b/c it "touched his lips" and another put herself in every event he was at so the could be come "friends." :mjlol: He end up marrying a very below average looking chick. But he loves her to death. They have a million pictures on FB and kids now. Good man. Our high school produced some very good quality people with a few exceptions like the bottom of the barrel hoes that were stalking him. But over all very good salt of the Earth BP. :ehh: The high school is now a charter school over run with Mexicans. When the coach/principal and athletic Black kids left the school was finished. :francis: