How FIne Is @sinsetional

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
First off @xXOGLEGENDXx fukk u for exposing these thots and confirming that these hoes ain't shyt:pacspit:

But you and my wife can't stop me from lookin:sas1:

So I follow an extensive amount of thots on Instagram for the obligatory research purposes and everyday my favorite changes

So in true Coli spirit I want to get my brehs opinion on the ones I follow so that only one can finally be crowned:whoo:

Some of them will be known and or famous for other things outside of thottin and others will have low followers but are definitely diamonds in the rough

The ratings will be similar to that banned fakkit @MikeyC "Rate This Girl" threads and eventually a leaderboard will be created

I'll actually steal the rules from the other thread to make it easy to follow since we've done something similar before

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. You simply rate the girl on how fine you think she is.

2. Users rate the designated girl on a scale of 1-10
(10 being :noah: status, 1 being :scust: status)

3. The results of the poll will be displayed publicly.

4. Feel free to nominate anybody. Chances are we'll get to your favourite during the course of the year. PM or @ me with your requests.

5. Days will last for approximately 24 hours.

6. Sets of twins are eligible for nomination.

7. Various pictures will be used. No make-up pictures are one such an example. If you feel it's necessary, please feel free to contribute and add your own pictures.

8. Also, If you find a mistake in the OP, do not hesitate in contacting me so I can rectify it. This series is as much yours as it is mine.

9. The poll will be up for 24 hours only, so make sure you get your votes in!

Yesterday's results:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-ig-thot-day-1-nastasya_generalova.827510/

~~~6.952~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crude

Superstar
Daps

Gorgeous facially, very pretty skin tone, and she has a lot of plumpness on her backside.

She also has a nice sense of style and knows how to play up her "assets" based on the pictures.

She could be a bit more toned in the azz and thighs, but that is not a turnoff just a bit constructive criticism. Her breast are a little on the smaller side as well.

I've seen better looking women, but this young lady is in the upper echleon of most women that you will find anywhere.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
  • Its been done before
  • IG struggles to load properly
  • Calling women "thots" without any reason aint the look. You sound hurt.

Probably best to just let it die. :therethere:
Nah imma keep it going i'm not a quitter...maybe I can change the name of the threads any suggestions:yeshrug:

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean she’s an attractive. In terms of dating most def.. but it’s just weird that she’s a β€œmodel” with 150k followers..

she’s attractive but not like that...

It’s like the vast majority of attractive chicks feel compelled to use their looks to be an influencer with some weird alias, Tryna be a celebrity...even if it’s nothing unique about them or they aren’t that level of β€œbad”. It’s wack to me