Rate This Singer - Female Edition - Day 24 - Lisa Fischer

How Would You Rate Lisa Fischer's Vocals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Saturday was day 23 of the RTS series with Coko, lead singer of SWV, headlining. She gained a solid 7.24 placing her within the top 15 so far.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-female-edition-day-23-coko-swv.724620

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-leaderboard-females.720381

The Process:
1. Vote on the listed singer from 1* - 10* on how good you think the listed singer is.

1* being :camby: (Absolutely Terrible) - 5* being :ehh: (Decent) - and 10* being:ohlawd: (Vocal Mastery)
2. The following things should be taken into account : Vocal quality, Vocal control, Vocal technique, Song Flexibility (ability to do different types of genres i.e pop, rnb, jazz, rap etc.), Live singing vs CD singing. Album/Mixtape quality. Longevity. Musicianship (Can they play instruments) Classic songs/hits. Entire body of work. Do they stand the test of time?

I don't recommend it but if you want to you can take looks, sexuality, into account, go head. If there are any other metrics you choose to use to vote, do you.
3. Votes will be displayed publicly.

4. Voting poll will last for 24 hours and then close.

5. Singers will be chosen randomly. PM me if you have suggestions you'd like to see.

6. Videos will be posted to showcase the singers abilities.

7. Some pictures will be added.

8. Votes will be tallied up and the average of the votes will result in the final score.

9. Drop that dap and 5 star thread rating

++The most requested singer to be done so far++
Day 24. Lisa Fischer

d020a1bcaf8468202d665054d1bb4163--lisa-fischer-the-rolling-stones.jpg

615y98GNGZL._SY355_.jpg

American vocalist and songwriter. She found success with her 1991 debut album So Intense, which produced the Grammy Award–winning hit single "How Can I Ease the Pain". She has been a back-up singer for a number of famous artists including Sting, Luther Vandross and Tina Turner, and toured with The Rolling Stones from 1989 to 2015.

Years Active: 1983-Present

1 Album:

B1I4lhw.jpg

+ No significant chart success.

Accolades:
ndFW2bG.jpg

Studio Vocals:

Live Vocals:

Other:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
She’s an 8.5 vocally ..imma give her an 8 though cause notoriety matters to me.
I'm the same way. Career success matters to me as well. Vocally, I'd give her a strong 9. Dynamic vocalist. She just lacks that certain quality of an Aretha and Whitney.
Only one hit single. One album. Legendary voice but a very forgettable career. I wonder what happen after her 1st album? She won a Grammy from her album and its just weird how she didn't parlay that into more success.