Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6*. Solid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Fantasia came in with a solid 7.61/10 placing her at number 11 so far.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-female-edition-day-28-fantasia.725978

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-leaderboard-females.720381/

The Process:
1. Vote on the listed singer from 1* - 10* on how good you think the listed singer is.

1* being :camby: (Absolutely Terrible) - 5* being :ehh: (Decent) - and 10* being:ohlawd: (Vocal Mastery)
2. The following things should be taken into account : Vocal quality, Vocal control, Vocal technique, Song Flexibility (ability to do different types of genres i.e pop, rnb, jazz, rap etc.), Live singing vs CD singing. Album/Mixtape quality. Longevity. Musicianship (Can they play instruments) Classic songs/hits. Entire body of work. Do they stand the test of time?

I don't recommend it but if you want to you can take looks, sexuality, into account, go head. If there are any other metrics you choose to use to vote, do you.
3. Votes will be displayed publicly.

4. Voting poll will last for 24 hours and then close.

5. Singers will be chosen randomly. PM me if you have suggestions you'd like to see.

6. Videos will be posted to showcase the singers abilities.

7. Some pictures will be added.

8. Votes will be tallied up and the average of the votes will result in the final score.

9. Drop that dap and 5 star thread rating

Day 29. Chaka Khan

429091-chaka_khan.jpg

tumblr_nfzrnfRUzx1sbu02po1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfzrnfRUzx1sbu02po3_500.jpg

d9ceb9eb3f45277167b2ab77ffbe1761.jpg

In the course of her solo career, Khan has achieved three gold singles, three gold albums and one platinum album with I Feel for You. With Rufus, she achieved four gold singles, four gold albums, and two platinum albums. In December 2016, Billboard magazine ranked her as the 65th most successful dance artist of all time. She was ranked at number 17 in VH1's original list of the 100 Greatest Women of Rock & Roll. She has been nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice; she was first nominated as member of Rufus in 2011.

Years Present: 1970-Present

13 Solo Albums
9 Albums with Rufus
22 Albums in all
:usure:
I'm not listing all them albums

Notable Songs:
Tell Me Something Good peaked at #3
Sweet Thing peaked at #5
I'm Every Woman peaked at #21
Through The Wire
I Feel For You peaked at #3