Rate This Singer - Female Edition - Day 30 - Christina Aguilera

How Would You Rate Christina Aguilera's Vocals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Chaka Kahn gained high praise lifting her to a 9.12 score which is good for top 5. Elite.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-female-edition-day-29-chaka-kahn.726468/

Leaderboard:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-singer-leaderboard-females.720381/

The Process:
1. Vote on the listed singer from 1* - 10* on how good you think the listed singer is.

1* being :camby: (Absolutely Terrible) - 5* being :ehh: (Decent) - and 10* being:ohlawd: (Vocal Mastery)
2. The following things should be taken into account : Vocal quality, Vocal control, Vocal technique, Song Flexibility (ability to do different types of genres i.e pop, rnb, jazz, rap etc.), Live singing vs CD singing. Album/Mixtape quality. Longevity. Musicianship (Can they play instruments) Classic songs/hits. Entire body of work. Do they stand the test of time?

I don't recommend it but if you want to you can take looks, sexuality, into account, go head. If there are any other metrics you choose to use to vote, do you.
3. Votes will be displayed publicly.

4. Voting poll will last for 24 hours and then close.

5. Singers will be chosen randomly. PM me if you have suggestions you'd like to see.

6. Videos will be posted to showcase the singers abilities.

7. Some pictures will be added.

8. Votes will be tallied up and the average of the votes will result in the final score.

9. Drop that dap and 5 star thread rating

Day 30. Christina Aguilera

fd4930d83cc69685694580a0322349de.jpg

large.jpg

b56a6a9d69672046750089864dd2c79d.jpg

American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Aguilera ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time in 2008, and was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013. With estimated sales of 75 million records, she is one of the world's best-selling music artists.

Year Active: 1993-Present

8 Albums:

PpIiGop.jpg

+ Genie In A Bottle peaked at #1
+ What A Girl Wants peaked at #1
+ I Turn To You peaked at #3
+ Come On Over peaked at # 1

rQP9ja1.jpg

smKzLxb.jpg

+ Beautiful peaked at #2
+ Can't Hold Us Down peaked at #12

H1mSmIF.jpg

6ZxrzPU.jpg

+ Ain't No Other Man peaked at #6

3KrZIDf.jpg

Other Albums:

Bionic(2010)

Lotus(2012)

Liberation(2018)

Accolades:
XjHZAEL.jpg

Studio Vocals:

Live Vocals:

Other:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
8 to me. Another one of Whitney's/Mariah's kids. She suffers from overdoing it ALL THE TIME. No self awareness especially when performing live. Holds notes waaay too long and exaggerates her runs way too much. I actually thought she was better in her younger days when she was making Brittney Spears sweat for that #1 spot.

As a kid though, she was my 1st white crush. Christina was fine. Every time her videos came on Nickelodeon, I was locked in. :whoo:
She had the pop game on lock. Her and Brittney Spears were neck and neck. Christina was clearly the more talented vocalist but Brittney was the better all around artist.

She could body half the list with her range and sneaky power though.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Boring voice, boring vocals, not feeling her music and of course, the formulaic cac copy off the vocal styles of dominant black singers. No way does she deserve to rate above any of the black singers, even Beyoncé. She's part of that mickey mouse cac club, so I know how she got put on:coffee: