Archangel

Banned
Daps
My nikka you in here talking about 60/70’s Jazz. Those threads wouldn't go past 10 comments. Matter fact go ahead and start that series and let’s see how it works out for you.

Breh lost me with that comment. I know my fellow coli brehs and brehettes too well to think that a thread on Billy Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald or Dinah Washington would do numbers. Even though I listen to them heavily, (Especially Ella) I don't think anybody outside of a handful of people actually listen to or care about their work musically enough on here to have meaningful dialogue.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s true though, She really doesn’t have any vocal ability whatsoever. Shes pop end edm based where vocal talent isn’t required. She makes fire music though.

And that's why I feel that her score should be higher because she is able to go across different genre's and make hits within them even though her voal ability is limited

Archangel

Banned
Daps
It’s true though, She really doesn’t have any vocal ability whatsoever. Shes pop end edm based where vocal talent isn’t required. She makes fire music though.

Yes, she doesn't have an amazing voice but to say she can't sing at all is disingenuous.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
My nikka you in here talking about 60/70’s Jazz. Those threads wouldn't go past 10 comments. Matter fact go ahead and start that series and let’s see how it works out for you.
:mjlol:

:comeon: Mines would definitely hit 7-10 pages at best because I'd know how to make things interesting when it comes to music.

This page didn't even make it past 3 since last night :bryan: (my reply might take it to page four :heh:).

I'm sure there's plenty of old heads in here that listen to 70s soul or jazz :myman:, with great musical knowledge from Jazz, Soul, Pop, Disco, R&B, Neo Soul, New Jack Swing etc.

One day this upcoming week when I'm free from work... I'll start my series which will be full of style, heartfelt discussions and all that lovey dovey shyt :sas1:.

Last edited: