Rather This End In A Tie Game Than Another Performance Like The "Tie" Game: Chargers @ Panthers WK14

Will Rivers Run Wild Through Carolina Once Again??

• Chargers takes the L in The QC

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Panthers goes 0-4 against the AFC West this year

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Chargers-Panthers.jpg

Today is the first time in his career when Phillip Rivers gets to play some professional pigskin in his old college stomping grounds. This :flabbynsick: December matchup features two sub-.500 squads who have a better chance of landing a top 10 draft pick than a playoff appearance :francis:

uspw_6811864_crop_north.jpg

Expect Cam Newton to once again be under constant pressure especially with Chargers' top draft pick Bosa lining up on the other side of the ball. The Panthers are looking to forget an absolutely abysmal performance last Sunday night and are hoping to bounce back. The Panthers will be without their all-pro Linebacker Kheuchly again who's in the final stages of the concussion protocol. This is expected to be a low scoring affair as these squads are actually mirrors of each other with similar flaws and lackluster seasons.

dm_121216_nfl_panthers_chargers.jpg

Despite the season we've had, I actually think we have a good chance against these cats cause West Coast teams tend to under-perform on the East Coast with early games.
#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGANG

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Azik
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@Consumed
@BlackAdam
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@BlackLightning
@Ultima
@Call Me James
@Real
@Outlaw
@BossMobb
@Leezy337
@IGSaint12

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You only get to @ me one more time fakkit and that's after you take this L today. After that don't ever fkin @ me bytch :pacspit:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This game really effects our draft position....not sure I want the w to be honest....