Raw gets themselves another record low

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Last night's WWE Raw tumbled in viewership numbers, slipping to 2.040 million viewers compared to 2.136 million a week ago. This is the least watched episode of Raw in history discounting the two holiday shows on Christmas and New Year's last year.

-- On the night, Raw was #4, #5 and #8 in the 18-49 demographic for each of the three hours while managing to just squeak into the top 10 in total viewership. A big reason for the low numbers is undoubtedly Monday Night Football where a massive 15.978 million viewers watched the Seahawks upset the undefeated 49ers. It didn't help matters that Raw was a taped show from England.

-- Hourly figures are below, showing a concerning and steady decline, bottoming out with a disastrous last 60 minutes:
* Hour 1 - 2.358 million
* Hour 2 - 2.063 million
* Hour 3 - 1.753 million
this show had spoilers since friday tho so :yeshrug:

i'll probably watch just because I can't even remember the results later on

that thread did do beyond any kinda impact show still somehow :dead:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Lol should be more worried bout last weeks number because that wasn’t taped and it’s not much better

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
i post in threads in which I am or was watching

i scroll into threads, post a reply & you'll go out of yr way to mention alexa bliss to me so :yeshrug:

yr an idiot and there is no getting past that

Exactly what I thought you fukking loser :mjlol: a loser whose only female interaction is his mother and stalking Alexa on Twitter

Daps
Exactly what I thought you fukking loser :mjlol: a loser whose only female interaction is his mother and stalking Alexa on Twitter
it's as tho you really wanted to keep @'ing me so here you are

the thread in which you were looking for my attention was still active, guy

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's hilarious how we are in November and the "biggest" angle that didn't include a special appearance (Fury/Cain) in the last 4 months was Rowan/Reigns/Bryan...and nothing else :mjlol:

Did they already dropped the NXT invasion stuff? Like the set up was on SD, kinda on RAW and they are just gonna coast till SS? :dead:

Daps
It's hilarious how we are in November and the "biggest" angle that didn't include a special appearance (Fury/Cain) in the last 4 months was Rowan/Reigns/Bryan...and nothing else :mjlol:

Did they already dropped the NXT invasion stuff? Like the set up was on SD, kinda on RAW and they are just gonna coast till SS? :dead:
it's still going, but ya it's in cruise control til SS

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this show had spoilers since friday tho so :yeshrug:

i'll probably watch just because I can't even remember the results later on

that thread did do beyond any kinda impact show still somehow :dead:
shyt was spoiled 3 days in advance
SD had spoilers up and it still had an increase in ratings, RAW just sucks now.
tenor.gif

They really need to find a way to not count the third hour. It's been dragging RAW ratings down since they started it.
You think the 3rd hour is the problem? The 2nd hour shows that people didn't like the 1st hour enough to stick around.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
both the same company :cheers:
Then why did Vince load RAW up with more big names? Ya'll keep spouting that same company bullshyt but the fact is that Vince cares more about RAW than SD, and he cares more about his relationship with USA than FOX.