Raw vs Smackdown: Battle of the Brands Week 1 (7/25 - 7/31)

Who had the better show this week? (7/25 - 7/31)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
After watching both shows, I wanted to know the TSC's general opinion of the WWE's main two product. I will try to make this a weekly thing if it hits off, with the finale at WrestleMania 33. I'm counting this as the first official week since last week was the draft, so let's recap this week so far in wrestling:
20160722_NewLogo_SD-RAW--88a0e84ee21a2ed30f3c8a8aa49ac7a1.jpg

Monday Night Raw:
latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

SmackDown LIVE:
latest

latest

latest

latest

So who had the better show this week? Raw or SmackDown?

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Smackdown won, they did what RAW should've done. Smackdown helped establish the top guys, plant seeds for the future etc. RAW had better matches but the quality is not going to be like that weekly.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Both shows delivered :manny:

Roman getting pinned by Finn Baller puts RAW 1 notch above though IMO :skip:

Also Romans nice ass beard is somewhat interesting.

Dolph winning was dope to me so I gotta give SD some credit for rewarding the hard work, also Shelton BIKE!!!:blessed:

Overall salute to the E for really trying to put out some good shyt, we'll see where goes though...

Daps
Smackdown won, they did what RAW should've done. Smackdown helped establish the top guys, plant seeds for the future etc. RAW had better matches but the quality is not going to be like that weekly.
Seeing Dolph win killed all their momentum

Dude has been given so many chances. He made this brand feel like Smackdown 2013

Either it should have been Apollo or Bray. Two new guys who need elevated to the title picture