Ray J, Bobby V, Sammie and Pleasure P looking to make a new singing group entitled R.S.V.P.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Well we already know they aren't gonna be as good vocally as TGT or LSG but I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Ray J was trying to turn this into a reality show.
at the bolded, that's where the real entertainment is going to be...these brothers are content gold :russ: think Real Husbands of Hollywood meets Curb Your Enthusiasm:dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well we already know they aren't gonna be as good vocally as TGT or LSG but I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Ray J was trying to turn this into a reality show.
yup, film the process for putting together the album and their first show lol.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they could make some entertaining songs. Nobody’s expecting a classic out of this…. I grew up in their era so I’d listen. Most eras spawn random R&B groups and that era has yet to spawn 1 unless TGT counts

Pleasure and Bobby V still sound good on tracks despite there being other R&B options out there. Ray J on hooks after being mixed is decent.

I’d listen to a Pleasure, Sammie and Bobby on the verses track with Ray J on the hook. EP not album tho