Ray J Drags Whitney Houston In Leaked Tape "I Used Her For Fame And Played With Her Head"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Very, VERY doubtful. I'd bet 95% of the success stories in the entertainment industry have used motherfukkers just like Ray J did, and wouldn't give a fukk about it if you even brought it up to their faces. This is America, where our two biggest religions are Money and Celebrity (not Christianity or Islam or Judaism or Buddhism). People will KILL to be famous.
I felt that way about Ray J before this audio. Dude grew up rich and fronting like he was active in the streets and shyt. nikka could never come to grips with being himself which is a rich dude that had a good life because of his sister.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I felt that way about Ray J before this audio. Dude grew up rich and fronting like he was active in the streets and shyt. nikka could never come to grips with being himself which is a rich dude that had a good life because of his sister.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I'm just saying Ray J isn't unique. He ain't the only guy out there fronting like he grew up in the streets when he didn't or building his career off of somebody else. That's ninety percent of the entertainment industry. How many organic success stories do you really think there are, especially in 2015?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Very, VERY doubtful. I'd bet 95% of the success stories in the entertainment industry have used motherfukkers just like Ray J did, and wouldn't give a fukk about it if you even brought it up to their faces. This is America, where our two biggest religions are Money and Celebrity (not Christianity or Islam or Judaism or Buddhism). People will KILL to be famous.

Shifting gears, the bolded statement is corny as fukk. We got what you were saying without the parenthesis, you fukking cornball.

:beli:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ray j was an entertainment prodigy that ruined his entire projection and draw.
all because he wanted to look down or hard, with suge and the bloods.
this little exposure he has is a consolation prize to his much larger potential draw, he COMPLETELY ruined.

art barr

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

exactly. ....also we live in a CAPITILIST SOCIETY.....

Which has everybody trying to Capititlize or Exploit a situation as well as a personality.....regardless how sensitive u Are to that issue or person..

welcome to the Real World..where EVERYBODY IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC :ufdup:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
It's over for Ray-J. As if it wasn't already though, right? Lol smh.

Social media and feminists, and many of just your ordinary citizen within the Black race, are going to give him hell over this shyt.

I can't wait.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who don't give a damn about Whitney:patrice:? We gon act like she aint use Bobby Brown as a scapegoat for her drug use for all them years?Got that man on hard drugs and ruined a promising career:mjcry:

She aint have no business fukking Ray J anyway,aint you Brandys friend or at least mentor:dahell:? But at the end of the day,I'm sure he wanted to fukk her at least once cuz she Whitney:manny:...He just didn't want to be with her,but if he was honest with her I don't see the problem....She got some young man dikk and she was probably tricking:pachaha:...Happens all the time,of course the older woman would want more,but if she aint stop the payments on them checks that mean she cool with it and will take what she can get:steviej:

Women aint gon like it or understand it one bit though Ray:mjlol:...They will say Ray J should've considered himself lucky and jumped at the chance to have a shot with a old woman,who did crack and was still doing god knows what,with the same attitude but not looks of Tearra Marie just because she made "I Will Always Love You".

May she rest in peace though:mjcry:

Bobby Brown we was waiting for that comeback breh,you knew we was getting bored,but you never came:mjcry:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who don't give a damn about Whitney:patrice:? We gon act like she aint use Bobby Brown as a scapegoat for her drug use for all them years?Got that man on hard drugs and ruined a promising career:mjcry:

She aint have no business fukking Ray J anyway,aint you Brandys friend or at least mentor:dahell:? But at the end of the day,I'm sure he wanted to fukk her at least once cuz she Whitney:manny:...He just didn't want to be with her,but if he was honest with her I don't see the problem....She got some young man dikk and she was probably tricking:pachaha:...Happens all the time,of course the older woman would want more,but if she aint stop the payments on them checks that mean she cool with it and will take what she can get:steviej:

Women aint gon like it or understand it one bit though Ray:mjlol:...They will say Ray J should've considered himself lucky and jumped at the chance to have a shot with a old woman,who did crack and was still doing god knows what,with the same attitude but not looks of Tearra Marie just because she made "I Will Always Love You".

Bobby Brown we was waiting for that comeback breh,you knew we was getting bored,but you never came:mjcry:

Yo Avi though:mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

damn, breh. [50 voice] These are the harsh realities. [50 voice]:wow:

You forced me to be honest, I really didnt care about Whitney after like the early 90's. Not that I wished death or ill will on her tho :whoa:

But it's like I could somehow sense/feel she had gotten way too far away from what she was as a person in the 80's when she first began. by the time the Bodyguard came around, I think she was in full-diva downward drug-abuse spiral mode.

I miss the innocence of the "You Give Good Love" / "Saving All My Love", version of Nippy :to:

Ray J still ain't shyt tho in my book :yeshrug: and this only solidifies that.

Far as your last line breh...........keep hope alive :myman:

bobby-brown-thug-lovin.gif