RBE Presents O-Red vs Bigg K

PaW

• O-Red

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Bigg K

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bigg K's 3rd round was mostly funny but it didn't work like he did with the JC's jokes. O-Red 2-1 or 3-0.

It occurred to me that bigg k never got The Lesson™. Barely any jokes, took too long painting a scene. On one occasion he got a laugh off delivery, he was suprised.

Moors sold slaves. No shyt Kenny, everyone did. That's not the point. These cacs got me tight recently :francis:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
It occurred to me that bigg k never got The Lesson™. Barely any jokes, took too long painting a scene. On one occasion he got a laugh off delivery, he was suprised.

Moors sold slaves. No shyt Kenny, everyone did. That's not the point. These cacs got me tight recently :francis:

Yeah bad timing for K with that whole funny ass story then going into a history lesson. Definitely lost that round.

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I wonder how true that shyt O Red said about Math Hoffa yolking Bigg K up is.
sh*t made me :mjlol:. I believe Red tho cause that ngga personals usually be true, i.e. the sh*t he did against Showoff was brutal. Made liars outta ARP & Sho. :snoop:Battle trash tho, Bigg K getting worse and worse, his next battle might be on iBattleLeague

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we talk about how O Red cant bark on anyone? His voice breaks before it can happen

And enough of the BOW! shyt sounds like a Jakkboy round

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
O Red is just not my cup of tea. Dude is average as hell. Regular as fukk.