RBX Saying He Almost Got Shot By Suge Over A Bucket Of Chicken

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
RBX " I blame Snoop for getting me into this rapping shyt" lol. RBX is one crazy nikka though " 7 execution style murders I have no remorse cuz I'm the fuccing murderer haven't you ever heard of a killa I drop bombslike Hiroshima" . This nikka is nots to be fucced with:mjcry:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's very different from the story he gave gave in "have gun will travel" where he said suge was ready to fight him but he was too full up on the wings he backed down.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That's very different from the story he gave gave in "have gun will travel" where he said suge was ready to fight him but he was too full up on the wings he backed down.
nah..

thats the story 3-2,snoop, daz, n bushwick bill told...

i heard 3-2 version of it...in the barbershop right around the time..the barber knocked suge out..

he was like yall know..that aint the 1ssssst time sugar bear got folded...everybody was like when ...and how and why..who..

nikka goes nigggga..it was over a piece of harolds chicken...n rbx put the hitta quittas on em..

said they was full of weed...jus got done with a show..got the munchies n was hungry..

nobody touched the chicken...rbx came n was oh shyt harolds..:steviej::steviej:

said rbx had 2 pieces...nobody else touched it...suge comes in..with some ppl....suge hot after seein the chicken..

snoop like shyt here we go:mindblown:

suge shyttin on everybody...then put the situation on the mckinley...3 said rbx got up..and said what he said..3-2 was like instead of u actin like a hoe marion...go get us some more since u wanna be a lil bytch about it..

suge goes this death row problems stay yo ass in texas..

n kept goin at rbx...

so 3-2 on the side line instigatin...suge talkin n spittin at the same time..3-2 was like eric(rbx real name)..u gone let this nikka spit on u like that..u messin teeth...u aint spit on him noooun time..next time suge did it...rbx took off on em..went to work on em..

said suge pulled a .25 on em..

we thought he was lyin...about everything..then he called bushwick..n was like richard..tell em about eric n suge and the piece of chicken in chicago...

nobody was expectin bushwick bill to be called..n he said pretty much the samething..

also said..when pac got to death row..he personally wanted mckinley lee assigned to him..soon as he went thru that case with snoop...

kuz he didnt put up with reggie wright nem bullshyt..said even tho snoop was in the didnt need to follow ol boy to woodbine...lee did what he had to do...when it was time...since snoop stayed in west la

bushwick n 3-2 got some funny tales about their lil stint hangin with row..3-2 was around em longer since he stayed in the same apartment with them nikkas at the time...

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
suge shyttin on everybody...then put the situation on the mckinley...3 said rbx got up..and said what he said..3-2 was like instead of u actin like a hoe marion...go get us some more since u wanna be a lil bytch about it..

suge goes this death row problems stay yo ass in texas..

n kept goin at rbx...

so 3-2 on the side line instigatin...suge talkin n spittin at the same time..3-2 was like eric(rbx real name)..u gone let this nikka spit on u like that..u messin teeth...u aint spit on him noooun time..next time suge did it...rbx took off on em..went to work on em..

Instigating ass, "Ooooh, I wouldn't let him do that if I was you" ass fukk boy :smh: