RDC world finally meets Lebron James :laff: *I'm 36!!! *Video Included Dap&rep me

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Is this real? Why is he in prison?!
Naw Bunch of unfunny ass internet comedians , streamers, rappers and personalities gathered together to all participate in this c00nery for entertainment purposes. I haven’t seen some shyt on this buck dancing magnitude in a while. :childplease:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh cmon RDC

Same thing I said.

This the first time they let me down:mjcry:

The YouTube clique like RDC, Caleb City, YaboyRoshi, etc has always been cool and positive. It takes talent to succeed there. The Twitch set is different and since it's live it's more about spectacle, controversy, and buffoonery.

I think they see the kind of views and money Kai brings in and thought it was a good business move. That might be true but it's not a good look to be attached to this type of stereotypical content.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Same thing I said.

This the first time they let me down:mjcry:

The YouTube clique like RDC, Caleb City, YaboyRoshi, etc has always been cool and positive. It takes talent to succeed there. The Twitch set is different and since it's live it's more about spectacle, controversy, and buffoonery.

I think they see the kind of views and money Kai brings in and thought it was a good business move. That might be true but it's not a good look to be attached to this type of stereotypical content.
Real shyt they should've said no to that

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt they should've said no to that

Kai gets 70-80k views on Twitch while RDC gets around 6-8k. They're trying to grow the brand I guess.

Kai's audience is mostly young kids probably in junior high to high school. RDC's is definitely older but there is some overlap. I wonder if they get some backlash from their older viewers behind this.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what’s with all the outrage..what am I missing? :jbhmm:

Seems like some goofy dudes having their version of fun.

They not out disrespecting anyone or shucking and jiving