Reactions to the Reparations Discussions

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I believe that at some point in my lifetime reparations to ADOS will be made.

In what form they are made, I'm unsure of.

I hope the ADOS in Congress and allies continue to push for what is owed to us by the government & private entities.

However, this will be an uphill battle due to jealous, racist, ignorant Americans that don't want to see ADOS thrive. ....

Here are a few examples. Feel free to add your own.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:snoop: wtf is that quote that Ta-Nehisi Coates put out there..."hallowed principles?"

this is that lip trembling emotional bullshyt that condescending racist white liberals love - this reminds them of slam poetry.

when you come with DATA, they don't have shyt to say...this is why we ain't getting em...you silenced the people with ironclad arguments and pulled a comic book writer out to make emotionally loaded arguments.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Makes me sick to say this but in my opinion we aint getting no reparations ever and the faggit community has a better chance then we do

:sad:

I hear u.

I believe reparations will be forced thru the court system th.

Class action suits mostly ... then eventually something mandated from the executive branch.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone wanna take a stab at why white people think the civil war was reparations for slavery?

No matter how you slice it CACs were foul as hell, and people dying over some shyt that shouldn't have been in the 1st place, as a form of repayment, proves how wicked white people are...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:snoop: wtf is that quote that Ta-Nehisi Coates put out there..."hallowed principles?"

this is that lip trembling emotional bullshyt that condescending racist white liberals love - this reminds them of slam poetry.

when you come with DATA, they don't have shyt to say...this is why we ain't getting em...you silenced the people with ironclad arguments and pulled a comic book writer out to make emotionally loaded arguments.
I've been meaning to ask for a while, do y'all think the gov doesn't already know The Data™️? And in the case of white people in general, do y'all think it'll sway their opinion? Honest questions.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Blacks have it better in America than any other modern nation. No other western nation has elected a black leader like us. Blacks have more wealth & opportunities in America than anywhere else. Opportunities abound in Business, technology, education, entertainment, athletics,etc.

I blame the media for us believing this shyt.

D8_9tz9U4AAVI_H.jpg

I hope the ADOS in Congress and allies continue to push for what is owed to us by the government & private entities.
Welp, you lost already.

Where have they been for the last 50 yrs?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I've been meaning to ask for a while, do y'all think the gov doesn't already know The Data™️? And in the case of white people in general, do y'all think it'll sway their opinion? Honest questions.

no. the work that antonio and yvette did was extraordinary, and it scared people, that's why they pulled their scared negroes out with the quickness to kill the movement

it's funny, denzel turned down the role of BELOVED and joked "that's something danny would do", i see what he means now..white people love them some scared docile slave type nikkas and they pulled out the all stars today :stopitslime: