Real Talk: All I need is a woman like Nicole "Coco" Austin. Coco >>>>>>>>>

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need no extra pretty broad like Kim Kardashian or Halle Berry, all I need is a sexy a$$ woman like Coco. One thing I really like about is how cool she is. She seems like she's got a really nice personality and a great sense of humor. That's an attribute that gets overlooked a lot of the time.

nicole-coco-austin-promoting-her-show-in-new-york-15th-february-2012-45590.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need no extra pretty broad like Kim Kardashian or Halle Berry, all I need is a sexy a$$ woman like Coco. One thing I really like about is how cool she is. She seems like she's got a really nice personality and a great sense of humor. That's an attribute that gets overlooked a lot of the time.

Coco Austin and The Most Googled Booty on the Internet! - YouTube

nicole-coco-austin-promoting-her-show-in-new-york-15th-february-2012-45590.jpg

isnt this the same chick that is cheating left and right? and funding another dudes lifestyle?? you know how cool she is?:rudy: on camera/videos you see her talking publicly for 2 mins? or you have known her for years personally? She prob got implants etc etc, see the problem is dudes wife up chicks like these and wonder why the relationships crash in the end...I hope you are trolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt this the same chick that is cheating left and right? and funding another dudes lifestyle?? you know how cool she is?:rudy: on camera/videos you see her talking publicly for 2 mins? or you have known her for years personally? She prob got implants etc etc, see the problem is dudes wife up chicks like these and wonder why the relationships crash in the end...I hope you are trolling

Yeah, that's all just according to some rapper. Until Ice-T says she cheated and she owns up to it, it's all irrelevant to me. :ld:

Yeah, she's got some implants for t*tties but they look great. :win:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's all just according to some rapper. Until Ice-T says she cheated and she owns up to it, it's all irrelevant to me. :ld:

Yeah, she's got some implants for t*tties but they look great. :win:

you are my wife of 10+ years and I see you kissing up another man up in the club...another man grabbing your ass and you are hiding it and comfortable with it and I have to find out through the press online?!? yeah thats a good catch...

past playboy model etc etc..thats all I need to know...what is her claim to fame, does this chick even have a G.E.D? I need these type of answers? wifing is more than ass and a DDD cup and a tight skirt

Yeah Ice is definitely winning with these pics!
https://www.google.com/search?q=coc...50,d.eWU&fp=5267998d262e2c85&biw=1275&bih=697

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

I get what OP means... Coco seems mad cool but yeah her booty and titties r fake.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So coco isn't pretty and she didn't cheat with AP9? :snoop:

At the end of the day you won't end up with anyone close to coco but its cool to dream