The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Like seriously, where is Vance Joseph, Mike Tomlin, Marvin Lewis, Anthony Lynn, Jim Caldwell, Hue Jackson, & Todd Bowles, Jets?

And where's Rick Smith, Ozzie Newsome, Sashi Brown, Reggie McKenzie, and Doug Whaley?

I thought the reason that we were supposed to have Black coaches & GMs was to give us more power within the game, but not ONE of these nikkaz has stepped up to vocally advocate giving Kaep a shot?

Are these dudes merely puppets?

I mean, Tomlin went OUT OF HIS WAY to give Michael Vick (a shot one at that) a chance in Pittsburgh, but when it comes time to step up for brother Kaep, who's trying to make the world a better place for their kids to live in, these nikkaz are quiet as a church mouse.

I mean, like seriously?

Sashi Brown & Hue Jackson can't collectively do something in Cleveland?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Like seriously, where is Vance Joseph, Mike Tomlin, Marvin Lewis, Anthony Lynn, Jim Caldwell, Hue Jackson, & Todd Bowles, Jets?

And where's Rick Smith, Ozzie Newsome, Sashi Brown, Reggie McKenzie, and Doug Whaley?

I thought the reason that we were supposed to have Black coaches & GMs was to give us more power within the game, but not ONE of these nikkaz has stepped up to vocally advocate giving Kaep a shot?

Are these dudes merely puppets?

I mean, Tomlin went OUT OF HIS WAY to give Michael Vick (a shot one at that) a chance in Pittsburgh, but when it comes time to step up for brother Kaep, who's trying to make the world a better place for their kids to live in, these nikkaz are quiet as a church mouse.

I mean, like seriously?

Sashi Brown & Hue Jackson can't collectively do something in Cleveland?
No one pays to see them, they really hold no power. The players hold all the power but they don't realize that as a collective

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the leash on black coaches is shorter than players. they don't have free reign to do as they please either. they mess up and they NEVER get back to where they are now.
Would it be nice if they signed him? yea absolutely. but do they have the power to? most likely not

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How many of those coaches control that situation? Then you gotta consider some of them have a QB already (Caldwell and Tomlin don't need Kap).

Which black GM needs Kap...?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How it goes when these black GM's try to sign Kaep.

GM: Hey I have an idea on how to improve our QB situation.

Team owner: Go on :ehh:

GM: We can sign Kaepernick, he'd fit our offense.

Team owner: That guy brings in a divisive energy :mjpls:

GM: Buy his ex-teammates loved him :dahell:

Team owner: :mjpls:

GM: :beli:

Team owner: Anything else :mjpls:

GM: That's all :sadcam:

Team owner: I thought so :mjpls:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Vance Joseph would be 6-2 with Kaep on the team. You can tell he's looking at Elway (who wrote a fukking letter to congress talking bout how the racist cac who replaced Scalia is "a great human being") like :mjpls:.

And we for REAL need to stop calling these rich cacs who bought these teams "owners", shyt creeps me the fukk out. They're chairmen of the organization like anybody else who owns a majority stake in a business franchise. :ufdup: The whole "owners" thing just... come on y'all we 50-70%+ of 3/4 leagues. Yet we got ONE black majority in the NBA and ONE black minority in the MLB? :shaq2::dahell:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The players aren't even standing/kneeling with/for Kap or the shyt that's going on in today's world! Those big "protests" were all because Trump. This shyt is a big deal and talked about heavily because trump said something about it and called them sons of bytches and thats when they decided to take knees. Nobody fighting for Kap man. They're doing the same shyt we are, talking about how he should be in the league, or how he isn't getting a fair shake, but until they actually take a real stand and say, "fukk this shyt, something has got to change or else we don't play", no change will come. Y'all keep posting about this shyt as if something has changed? What's changed? Why are black people still watching and supporting this billion dollar industry if they don't respect us for who we are? Why can we not take ourselves off of this leash that is placed on us as a people?

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Lets see, standing up for kaepernick vs getting a paycheck.... hmmmmm.... :jbhmm: