REAL TALK: Can Anybody Tell Me Why So Many Black Folks Hating on Russ & Ciara?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Don't y'all support Black love on here?

Aint y'all the ones who anti-PAWGin' and bedwenching?

I mean, I aint particularly no fan of neither, but everywhere I go I see nikkaz hating on their little relationship.

Let them folks cook.

I mean, I'm surprised Russell Wilson even knew who Ciara was. I was certain the nikka was straight :mjpls: status after he married that becky.

Evrybody and they mama was whining about how here was another successful Black athlete who ran off and gota White girl the minute he got some money.

Then, everybody hated on Ciara for being with a crusty ass nikka like Future and said after that shyt that no man was gonna want her because she was a single mom

Now, you get to successful (or at least moderately successful) Black folks coming together, doing the Jesus thing and not fukkin' before marriage, and Russ seems to be okay with taking care of another man's child.

:dwillhuh:How is this not a success story.

And the nikka just got paid major and is gonna be spending that on his Black wife and her Black kid.

Can anybody tel me what's the fukkin' problem?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Don't y'all support Black love on here?

Aint y'all the ones who anti-PAWGin' and bedwenching?

I mean, I aint particularly no fan of neither, but everywhere I go I see nikkaz hating on their little relationship.

Let them folks cook.

I mean, I'm surprised Russell Wilson even knew who Ciara was. I was certain the nikka was straight :mjpls: status after he married that becky.

Evrybody and they mama was whining about how here was another successful Black athlete who ran off and gota White girl the minute he got some money.

Then, everybody hated on Ciara for being with a crusty ass nikka like Future and said after that shyt that no man was gonna want her because she was a single mom

Now, you get to successful (or at least moderately successful) Black folks coming together, doing the Jesus thing and not fukkin' before marriage, and Russ seems to be okay with taking care of another man's child.

:dwillhuh:How is this not a success story.

And the nikka just got paid major and is gonna be spending that on his Black wife and her Black kid.

Can anybody tel me what's the fukkin' problem?

Who are these 'black folks' you speak of? Over at LSA there are several mega threads about their relationship. Their union has been positively received in the black blogosphere.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
"ciara is the avatar of how black women spread their legs for thugs and then expect good guys when they get pumped and dumped"
"unwed mothers do not deserve good men"
"russ is raising unwed mothers expectations and give them confidence they do not deserve"

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It stands for everything wrong with the black community.

The encouragement of our women thotting away their lives these women are praised by all kinds of women educated or not :francis:

The choosing of a male who already had baby mothers and is not a good father. 20% of our males produce over half of all single mothered children:wow:

The ideal of a good man will be waiting after your mistakes. All ppl make mistakes but for some reason our black women want to until 30 and still expect a good man. Those men are marrying white or getting them a good black girl:ehh:

The audacity to introduce a male into your child's life so early in the relationship. First it's disrespect to the father maybe not future but the fact these women praise this is astounding. It stand for something more:dwillhuh:

And finally the eternal L wilson is taking by wifing up a single mother and not fukking her. :deadmanny:If she truly thought russel was a good guy he would of been her baby's father. Women are told since the age of 12 what a good guy is yet theyre not good until they're washed up

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Nobody is hating on their relationship. People were just saying that Ciarra shouldn't have let a bummy dude get her pregnant. Saying it's ok and we all make mistakes is basically condoning women allowing themselves to get pregnant by worthless men. The women see nothing wrong because they THINK they can go find some man to help them raise their kid. Ciara should have gotten with a Russell the first time and not after she allowed a dude like future to get her pregnant.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Probably because it's giving these delusional women the false hope of being able to bag a good wealthy guy after they've passed up on many potential good men in favor of dating bad boys. It pretty much says you can screw around and take no responsibility after dating dudes who ain't shyt.