REAL TALK: I Have Never Met Black Men Afraid of Losing Sistas To White Men

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
. . . . .except on The Coli.

Like seriously, the amount of insecure nikkaz on here who literally think that the world is full of Black women who don't fukk with nikkaz is astounding.

Like, I've been around nikkaz my whole life, and I swear, I've never heard my father, brother, homies, cousins, whoever ever admit that there's chicks that they can't fukk if they put some real effort in.

I know Flava Flav lookin' nikkaz who think they could pull Halle Berry, but you tellin' me that all you 6ft, 6 figures, 6 certs ass nikkaz are living in fear of all these mythical "bedwenches" out there, who only lust after pasty ass Prince Harry lookin' motherfukkers, while rejecting Idris Elba lookin' brehs with swagger?:childplease:

Hell, I'm used to Whites, Latino, and Asian men being afraid of losing their bytches to us, but us being scared of losing bytches?

You new nikkaz are embarrassing us.:ufdup:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
the average black woman living in a black neighborhood has no access to white men. Us 6 fig 6 certs nikkas move in different circles where these black women are in the corporate world and think they are Olivia Pope.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
A lot of these 'black men' aren't really black.

Most of the Coli is comprised of black men imo. It’s just the weird nikkas, lames, antisocial types and social outcasts who come flooding a site like this and being super vocal. That being said I think a lot of Cacs love to be pretend to be black and then while masquerading as bm, they go on ‘random’ tangents about white male superiority and desirability. It’s weird but that’s what they do.

the average black woman living in a black neighborhood has no access to white men. Us 6 fig 6 certs nikkas move in different circles where these black women are in the corporate world and think they are Olivia Pope.

And I agree with this. The problem isn’t that cac males are taking over. I think black people are out of touch with each other and have abandoned each other honestly. Most blacks stick together due to similar economic circumstances and cultural experiences but once blacks hit a certain level of education and corporate success they get really :mjpls:. And that’s we’re the problems are. Blacks don’t value each other and only seem to deal with each other cuz they have to. Bm and bw got a lot to work through. But like op said most bw aren’t running to be with white men. The number is increasing. But it shouldn’t bother you as black man.

We shouldn’t be envious but we are to be envied. Some of y’all need to grow a spine and be proud to be a black man

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A lot of these 'black men' aren't really black.

Most of the Coli is comprised of black men imo. It’s just the weird nikkas, lames, antisocial types and social outcasts who come flooding a site like this and being super vocal. That being said I think a lot of Cacs love to be pretend to be black and then while masquerading as bm, they go on ‘random’ tangents about white male superiority and desirability. It’s weird but that’s what they do.

It's probably somewhere in the middle tbh.

I'm 32 and been living in a big city for 15+ years now, so from college campuses to having been big on the nightlife... a lot of the weird shyt i be hearing/reading on the coli since '04 is just flat out contradictory to what I've seen or experienced..

There's no "black dudes only pull fat ugly ___ girls" or "white dudes only pull dime piece ___ girls". :mjlol:

All there really is, is dudes who got money or a certain swagger/upkeep eating really well, and those who are lacking... staying famished, and maybe bitter.

The baddest black chicks i've seen with brehs, without question. The baddest white or latina chicks, it be a coin flip but the breh or cac they're with typically have the same qualities of being relatively tall, fit or swoll, and dressed well.