Real talk, y'all think Barack cheats on Michelle?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Nah. Just cause y’all are scumbags doesn’t mean everyone else is

Pretty much this.

That's what I'm thinking. But at the same time, Barack is a good looking dude with an ugly wife. Plus he was the president and still is "president" by title. He should be drowning in new p*ssy. Women love him. You see the way they gaze into his eyes when he speaks? I mean the man was an aspiring model at one point so I'm sure he's aware of his looks. Him and Denzel I notice are men who simply just "aren't like that" ... But the jurys still out.

If your not a cac, you probably bleach your skin like Sosa.

Who the fukk cares :manny:

We aren't allowed to have heros, didn't ya know
:francis:

:comeon: ..................okay

You trying real hard.

Which powerful black woman hurt you?
:picard:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
how many negs have you gotten? you know people view him as the new Jesus - speaking against him is sacrilegious :pachaha:

Man would have gotten exposed

Man got heat for looking at that 16 yr old girl in South America too long lol

:rudy: bruh, trust me...Obama would be good. They'll cover for him.

Imagine the secret service shooting an unarmed black woman dead in her car with her daughter in the back seat, right outside the white house with trump in office

that would be the #1 news story for the rest of the year and she'd be a household name...easily.

but I always felt like there was more to the Desiree Rogers situation than they let on....she was just let go out of the blue with no follow up :usure:

1x1

maymag_desiree1_HV_20090423144819.jpg

C201011-Desiree-Rogers-relaxing.jpg

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Imagine Barack see a big booty in the White House
Then he walks into the Oval Office and closes the door
And goes:sadcam:

Barack had to do a million times the work trump did and didn’t even get to fukk any hoes

Not fair

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
:jbhmm:

Even MLK cheated. I feel the more perfect a person appears in public, the more dirt they got on the low. But because he was president for 8 years and there were no scandals exposed, I'm kinda not sure what to think :patrice:

Yep nikkas cheat in life sadly :( and Lust is everywhere in Life and oral sex is the bomb :smile: :mjcry::sas2::sas1::ahh::heh::yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter if he did or did not. The fact is is that monogamy is unnatural.

In the past, the leader of the communities fukked their share of women. Women were naturally attracted to them because they were powerful/alpha males and wanted to pass off their genetics with that man.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nope. WAYYYYY too much to lose. And he got too many people who want to bring him down. White AND black.