Recommend some good books relating to Existential Philosophy

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
The Myth Of Sisyphus is a great book,much better then the Stranger(the book by Camus that most idiots recommend) eye co-sign that joint

and its a tough read but its worth trying to decipher Thus Spoke Zarathustra..

:whoo: oh shyt, that's the best kind of ether. I went through a nietzche phase (not to downplay the merit of his work, just what happened to me) and hung out with people who talked way too much about eugenics and dipped out of that intellectual circle.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
word,in my opinion if you wanna consider yourself a true well rounded intellectual you have to give consideration to all trains of thought if you want the next man to take yours Siriusly..

the Gemini in me has that existential hood mindstate down to a tee,cause when eye look outside eye see nothing changing for the better,it only gets worse and now that the country is on that undeniable path as well you just feel like that light at the end of the tunnel is an illusion,shyt's galaxies away..

then the other side of me knows metaphysics and the fact that we literally change every day on a molecular level,we're constantly and consistently shedding&re formatting cells every day,a lot of the universe's power has to be tapped into willingly,shyt's not just gonna wash over you passively by prayer,you have to chase and want something with every fiber of your being,i've had prayers answered&felt the creator's presence personally so..

you just gotta find your own personal equilibrium,don't let family,friends,or society dictate your balance,they are just more weights on the scale,they're naught on a different scale..

pretty much

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:whoo: oh shyt, that's the best kind of ether. I went through a nietzche phase (not to downplay the merit of his work, just what happened to me) and hung out with people who talked way too much about eugenics and dipped out of that intellectual circle.

Certain people shouldn't have kids bro, it is what it is.

:manny:

I have a neighbor/friend who was in special ed classes all his life. I love and support the nikka but now he's 26 with 3 kids by 3 different women and no steady job

stupid nikkas like him aren't supposed to reproduce at all. :huhldup:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i agree to an extent in the idea but that's just something I don't want the main topic of discussion in the cypher to be. I dunno...i know it's not fair to compare it but i can't help but think of some aryan shyt when eugenics comes up. Maybe one day....just the issue of regulation and where would we stop. Not really a thing i put down 100% it was just this group of students were obsessed with the idea to the point where it was creepy to me.

And who would decided this? The government? Just too many issues I think it is a good idea and in an ideal world could lead to a utopian society but that's not the way I think we should reach that.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

elaborate on what you mean exactly by "that's the best kind of ether"..

just because someone reads a book by a certain author doesn't mean they co-sign their whole movement or every aspect of their philosophy..being well rounded means you can dissect your opponent's issues better then they can as well as better understanding your own takes on things

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I thought it was funny someone mentioned the stranger than dude said some along the line of "Although *mentioned book* will be suggested by idiots"....i thought it was funny.

Wait, i am so sleepy. You delivered the ether, and like I said, it was a joke. I used the term ether for gods sake.