Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's almost like you don't understand that white people are judged as individuals in this system whereas Black people are judged as members of a group.

:ehh:

Lamenting how the system lumps all black people together is different than you or I personally judging all black people together.

Let me give you an example:

- I dont like what happened on Juneteenth. You know white people are going to use this make us all look bad :francis:

vs
- See what happened on Juneteenth is why i dont fukk with nikkas. We act like animals, all of us. No common sense. We will never get anywhere. And this goes for every black person in America :damn:

One is acknowledging what you said, the other is actively being a part of it and going harder than most white people would :huhldup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
it's almost like you don't understand that white people are judged as individuals in this system whereas Black people are judged as members of a group.

It’s almost like you don’t understand black people are judged simply for being black and our very existence and you don’t get points because youre not one of our fukkups:comeon:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

White people run the system. They don’t care about poor whites because 1. poor whites worship their wealthy and 2. there’s enough elite whites to offset their poors.

Black people try to be the same way but we have none of the power and none of the elites. We need everybody in our community on point or most of them yet too few of us are.

Thats the difference.