Reppin
NULL
He got a cac wife

reggie-along-with-his-wife-and-their-children--1621178367.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

OT but I forgot who posted the graphic of men leaning into women when taking pictures…I can’t help but notice it now even tho it’s somewhat bullshyt…but it’s interesting he’s holding the child and taller than her yet is still crouching slightly to lean in and bring her into the hug…random observation that has nothing to do with the thread topic lol

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
OT but I forgot who posted the graphic of men leaning into women when taking pictures…I can’t help but notice it now even tho it’s somewhat bullshyt…but it’s interesting he’s holding the child and taller than her yet is still crouching slightly to lean in and bring her into the hug…random observation that has nothing to do with the thread topic lol

Great observation. They look like a low premium lesbian couple who adopted two girls and they both scissor every night to the Lana Del Rey essentials Apple Music playlist

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great observation. They look like a low premium lesbian couple who adopted two girls and they both scissor every night to the Lana Del Rey essentials Apple Music playlist

I won’t take credit for it but ya the person who came up with the “theory” said it could be indicative of who’s the dominant one in the relationship in the sense that they’re less worried about losing their partner…or it could just simply be an awkward photo lol

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title is just so direct and blunt thats why it's so funny :laff:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I won’t take credit for it but ya the person who came up with the “theory” said it could be indicative of who’s the dominant one in the relationship in the sense that they’re less worried about losing their partner…or it could just simply be an awkward photo lol

It stemmed from this photo when everyone was on Will’s helmet for bein a supreme simplord for Jada

jadawillbrokenup.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i actually thought he is gay? same with jefferson

they got some mango voices

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This story says more about Tinsley than it does about Reggie. I think it implies that Tinsley wouldn't get the usual rep and shout out message from @KnickstapeCity if you know what I mean :dame: