Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
It was cool and all but what's good with that Justice League vs Fatal Five teaser? :ohhh:

KCPqrWt.jpg

DCAU style and old JLU voice cast? :gladbron:
Where this sneak peek at? tired of youtube'n and having to suffer thru a bunch of nerds wack ass reaction vids:camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished this. Thought it was one of the best DC Animated movies in a minute, I'll give it 4/5 stars. :ehh:

The story was good, the dialogue was good, the different Supermen were all interesting, Lex was good in this, and the fights were good.

My only real issue is that it seemed like the Justice League and Darkseid were just thrown in there to be there. And Steel didn't get nearly enough shine compared to the other Supermen. :beli:

That after credit scene with Lex randomly showing up in his purple Superfriends outfit and deciding to join the League :mjlol: :lolbron:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally watching. The Darkseid addition caught me by surprise. I read a comic that had DS kidnap Cyborg Supes; don’t remember what use he had for him tho. So putting him in was fine with me.

:mjlol: at the perverted animators zooming out between WW’s legs to show off her cuffs.