Relationships would work better if they were about companionship instead of sex...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is it, in this society...its all about sex? social media, reg media, work, social events....everybody want sex, and nothing but sex....this society is so oversexed and based on self gratification that we forgot what sex is about. Its meant to create life and to express love between u and your partner. I think were turned something beautiful into something perverse.

and yeah I'm no saint, Im not gonna pretend to be squeeky clean, Ive been into sexual deviant things but I'm trying to escape fight my demons and become rigthoues...because its not healthy to have those dark thoughts swirling your brain..I think this society needs the lord bad. Self gratification leaves u feeling empty, unless you're a sociopath....lf leave a good girl for a slut, then you're an idiot

Whats wrong with just being friends with your spouse ? why when I see a chick I automatically gotta want to smash her? whats wrong with wanting to have a long conversation with somebody about life? This oversexualized society is killing our morale...because basically men and women have become Tom and Jerry. We just think of little plots to get advantage of each other once we become the victim, we get scorn and join the game, and hurt other innocent ppl

My grand parents been married for like 60 years and even tho my grandma talk all types of unnecessary shyt to my granddad who's a genius, a renaissance man, and is the definition of a man's man, he swallowed his pride and always provided for his family....they made it work....nowadays, ppl are so selfish, they breakup or get divorce over petty reasons...mainly sex, because they want strange p*ssy or fresh dikk and IMO if a guy want to get some new p*ssy, why not explain to the chick why its beneficial to let u get new p*ssy every once in a while, and who knows, if she say yes...thats dope but if she say no, then man up and stay committed

IMO men and women need to become friends again....and should only get together based upon values...alot ppl are idiots, so Im not too mad at them, but common sense will tell u, to get with somebody who u share common interest with and not somebody based upon appearance. Thats why u have to be attracted to the mind and spirit and not their looks. Thats why alotta women end up single...because they want a man that dont exist, instead of getting that fat cross eyed dude with the good heart, they want the fly dude thats fukking everything that moves and busting nuts in their mouth, making them drink cum...they want that guy. And the same with men, instead of getting a female with a phat ass...how about getting somebody thats gonna hold u down and u can connect with

Nothing wrong with want to be loved and held, Its natural, and this society tries to brainwash everybody that its wrong. another thing , im tired of bytches with fake asses....If u get butt shots...u deserve your ill fate....normal women need to make a come back

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
society? or nature?
why is it, in this society...its all about sex? social media, reg media, work, social events....everybody want sex, and nothing but sex....this society is so oversexed and based on self gratification that we forgot what sex is about. Its meant to create life and to express love between u and your partner. I think were turned something beautiful into something perverse.

and yeah I'm no saint, Im not gonna pretend to be squeeky clean, Ive been into sexual deviant things but I'm trying to escape fight my demons and become rigthoues...because its not healthy to have those dark thoughts swirling your brain..I think this society needs the lord bad. Self gratification leaves u feeling empty, unless you're a sociopath....lf leave a good girl for a slut, then you're an idiot

Whats wrong with just being friends with your spouse ? why when I see a chick I automatically gotta want to smash her? whats wrong with wanting to have a long conversation with somebody about life? This oversexualized society is killing our morale...because basically men and women have become Tom and Jerry. We just think of little plots to get advantage of each other once we become the victim, we get scorn and join the game, and hurt other innocent ppl

My grand parents been married for like 60 years and even tho my grandma talk all types of unnecessary shyt to my granddad who's a genius, a renaissance man, and is the definition of a man's man, he swallowed his pride and always provided for his family....they made it work....nowadays, ppl are so selfish, they breakup or get divorce over petty reasons...mainly sex, because they want strange p*ssy or fresh dikk and IMO if a guy want to get some new p*ssy, why not explain to the chick why its beneficial to let u get new p*ssy every once in a while, and who knows, if she say yes...thats dope but if she say no, then man up and stay committed

IMO men and women need to become friends again....and should only get together based upon values...alot ppl are idiots, so Im not too mad at them, but common sense will tell u, to get with somebody who u share common interest with and not somebody based upon appearance. Thats why u have to be attracted to the mind and spirit and not their looks. Thats why alotta women end up single...because they want a man that dont exist, instead of getting that fat cross eyed dude with the good heart, they want the fly dude thats fukking everything that moves and busting nuts in their mouth, making them drink cum...they want that guy. And the same with men, instead of getting a female with a phat ass...how about getting somebody thats gonna hold u down and u can connect with

Nothing wrong with want to be loved and held, Its natural, and this society tries to brainwash everybody that its wrong. another thing , im tired of bytches with fake asses....If u get butt shots...u deserve your ill fate....normal women need to make a come back

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You're right. But I haven't met a girl who's okay with dating a broke nikka. Follow me, no matter what I have my potential is noticeably exceptional. But since I'm not handsome or funny girls are initially attracted to me because I'm accomplished and ambitious. They don't want to be my friend. They want half of my future. I know that. How am I supposed to trust a woman who wouldn't talk to me if I didn't have the future I have? It really does make it very hard for me trust a woman unless she's accomplished too.

I would date a girl with no job. I don't need her money in any shape or form. I like building with someone or watching someone develop. Lol bro before I moved to Oakland all my bytches were girls I grew up with who would not date me before I blossomed into what I am now. I think that's partially why I dogged them so hard.

I always said I wouldn't be nothing forever. They laughed. I won. It feels good. I moved out the hood. Now they want to holler. They see my career developing via IG. They hit me in my DM while they're pregnant with another nikka's seed, their man is painting their house, or they're looking to be treated like they have value.

At this point, seven years of developing myself into everything I knew I'd be since 7 years old, I'd like to have someone in my corner but I don't think a woman would accept all of me as I've accept all that they are. It's drives me wild. I did an experiment. I didn't cut my hair, wash my car, treat my skin, or say I had a job for months. I got no play. Now that I'm back they love me again.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Didn't read, but....

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

OP hit on some valid points, social media and society has fueled our desire for it. There is no values placed on anything anymore.......... relationships and friendships are seen as passing moments that can end over the smallest things.

The bolded is the truth, same for my grandparents, and unfortunately that togetherness will most likely not happen going forward, way too much has changed.

yates

All Star
Daps
Lool I think you may be talking about casual relationships.

Most men know an emotional attraction is just as important as a physical one when it comes to serious relationships breh.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sounds like anyone having problems with this is someone who doesnt have the ability to have sex whenever they want with the people they ACTUALLY want to have sex with not just a person they can get. Most people have sex only with the people they CAN have sex with and this clouds judgement and creates thirst logic that spawned this thread. Someone who knows they have options doesnt seek out purely sexual connections when they should be looking for companionship because they KNOW they can always have sexual connections with the people of their choice. Sex is the easiest thing to get and thus, has less value to the person that can get it and therefore is not what they will seek.

If you don't have this privilege then you will find yourself in the the situation you are speaking of.