Remember when Dj Drama tried to squash the Jeezy/Gucci beef on his radio show?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
LIES.....The reason Jeezy made 24/23 is b/c Gucci had been dissing Jeezy and his click (slick pullla, Kinky B, and Blood Raw) for a minute and then Gucci dropped this song dissing Jeezy again, and Jeezy got tired of being silent and threw some shots back.

and Jeezy never dissed Ross....that beef got to cooking b/c somebody edited a tape of Jeezy looking for Gucci on South Beach ...that "where your fave rapper at" clip

Ross got fooled into thinking it was about him....and there u have it

that's what I thought....I felt like that 23 24 was more of a response than an initiator. Though the original beef start point is on Jeezy cause he was being a little bytch when So Icy blew up. Kinda like how Drake acted too good to do Future's Tony Montana video (obviously they settled their shyt)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
yeah even MEECH called him out for that fukkboy shyt.....

"you should have made an ANTHEM yourself...if we suppose to be your fam!" - meech to jeezy

and even added insult to injury by doing the intro to Gucci's mixtape......throwing subs at Jeezy.....

"the real is here to stay....when you here to stay YOU AIN'T GOTTA COME BACK"

That Meech situation was definitley some fukkboy shyt on Meech behalf.

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to understand,even though I think Jeezy's "friendship" with Pookie Loc is highly overblown:comeon:

Jeezy is from Macon,and I believe has ties with people who were probably pretty close to Pookie Loc. So it would look pretty crazy for Jeezy to be squashing the beef with Gucci. Plus Gucci couldn't really be trusted,you see how he has done his supposed industry friends in the past. Why squash beef with somebody who seems mentally unstable,like they may do things for attentions sake?For a record? I don't think there has been any real beef there for years,but better left unsaid by the two.

Gucci wanting to squash beef with somebody he says tried to kill him,always struck me as a sucka move too. Unless he knows Jeezy really had nothing to do with that.
on some real spit.

after jeezy and gucci got on radio together...jeezy had issues with a lot of people in that country ass crip set down there. He lost a some bit of his power within a good bit of them after that happened

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He did it for his radio show GANGSTA GRILLZ it was all for ratings and the Atlantic records machine

HOT 107.9 was about to drop him because two atlanta rappers ...jeezy being one of them made refrences to him recieving Payola and how he was prostituting the whole gangsta grillz mixtape series by putting out tapes for anybody whom had a couple of racks on them......

that's why drama and cannon had a lil distance between themselves for awhile.......

DRAMA was trying hard to land that executive a&r position and was trying to pitch the idea of a gucci and jeezy collabo together for Atlantic records..

nothing came of that though ...other than Jeezy landing the position and Drama landing a smaller role on behalf of T.I who was on atlantic records at the time

Young Jeezy Named Senior Vice President, A&R of Atlantic Records

and Gucci eventually falling out with Atlantic records execs getting dropped by the label

as well as causing Ductape (alleyboy, trouble, big bank) to wage "war" against T.I...JEEZY...and CRAIG KALLMAN (former CEO of atlantic records)
Gucci says they did a track together but when it got put out jeezy acted like Gucci just tacked on his verse, on some unofficial remix type shyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
on some real spit.

after jeezy and gucci got on radio together...jeezy had issues with a lot of people in that country ass crip set down there. He lost a some bit of his power within a good bit of them after that happened

Or you sure it was that,or the fact he allowed Gucci to make him look like a clown by not responding.

I can't blame them for losing some respect,if you claim to not be a rapper so much,you need to have it handled as a man physically with force. Otherwise he should have really gon in on Gucci on wax after that "Truth" record came out. He could have relentlessly broken down Gucci's clown behavior,this phone call would have been exhibit A:mjlol:

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you sure it was that,or the fact he allowed Gucci to make him look like a clown by not responding.

I can't blame them for losing some respect,if you claim to not be a rapper so much,you need to have it handled as a man physically with force. Otherwise he should have really gon in on Gucci on wax after that "Truth" record came out. He could have relentlessly broken down Gucci's clown behavior,this phone call would have been exhibit A:mjlol:
Jeezy not responding to The Truth diss song was years later. I'm talkn bout b4 that. Right after Jeezy dropped 24/23.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
props on the breakdown,that other post you responded to didn't sound right,but it's been a long time.

I wouldn't be suprised if Ross advisors,or Ross himself had that tape edited.

Jeezy went on record saying he wasn't dissing Ross,Ross said it wasn't any beef.

Then out of nowhere around time for Ross album dropping,this edited video comes out that allows him to diss Jeezy for some press:jbhmm:? Before you call conspiracy,just remember Ross made up a reason to beef with 50 as well? Plus Ross found a way to find his way into Drake and Meeks beef,when it was time for his album to come out. When he started out saying how he wanted to squash beef between the two. Drake blew him off though,fast foward we all know about the most recent reach with Birdman,dissing him because he didn't pay Lil Wayne.
jeezy was diff dissing Ross. Ross put out BMF, jeezy put out a song call “the real BMF” right after Ross blows the song up. Jeezy mixtape drops and he raps over Ross version of BMF and is clearly throwing shots at him.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did it for his radio show GANGSTA GRILLZ it was all for ratings and the Atlantic records machine

HOT 107.9 was about to drop him because two atlanta rappers ...jeezy being one of them made refrences to him recieving Payola and how he was prostituting the whole gangsta grillz mixtape series by putting out tapes for anybody whom had a couple of racks on them......

that's why drama and cannon had a lil distance between themselves for awhile.......

DRAMA was trying hard to land that executive a&r position and was trying to pitch the idea of a gucci and jeezy collabo together for Atlantic records..

nothing came of that though ...other than Jeezy landing the position and Drama landing a smaller role on behalf of T.I who was on atlantic records at the time

Young Jeezy Named Senior Vice President, A&R of Atlantic Records

and Gucci eventually falling out with Atlantic records execs getting dropped by the label

as well as causing Ductape (alleyboy, trouble, big bank) to wage "war" against T.I...JEEZY...and CRAIG KALLMAN (former CEO of atlantic records)

The way it was orchestrated made DJ Drama look really weak. I had an idea that he had ulterior motives, but I never knew the details. Thanks.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Jeezy was caught off guard by that lol but Drama was kinda foul for doing that. I think he has good intentions but i think he wanted to be the one that ended the beef just so he can brag about it. He forced it.

I knew back then that they werent gonna work together...closest thing to a collab between the 2 was the war ready remix with Rick Ross.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
jeezy was diff dissing Ross. Ross put out BMF, jeezy put out a song call “the real BMF” right after Ross blows the song up. Jeezy mixtape drops and he raps over Ross version of BMF and is clearly throwing shots at him.
If I recall correct you are missing an important factor. After Jeezy dropped the freestyle mixtape including BMF, he denied that it was anything and said that the only line that can be seen as a jab was for everyone in hiphop. It was really nothing at that point. But then right after that someone put out an old fake video on the internet named “Jeezy dissing Ross” or something where he’s talking about where’s your favorite rappers? After being asked about what’s good with Ross or something, while walking on south beach. Which was from Memorial Day like 2 years before and they were really asking about Ross being exposed as a fraud and Jeezy just tried to change the subject. Ross responded to that fake video and it was on.