Remember when Ice Cube got knocked out, Chain snatched and Cypress Hill wore it on Stage.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
nikka didn't wan't it to go there, it's good cooler heads prevailed.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them Mexicans showing they ass in the comment section:

Man I love how these ******s in here try to act like Mexicans and Latinos don't run LA. 85% of gangs in LA are Hispanic. These are facts people. South Central watts and Compton used to be primarily black neighborhoods but they've gotten completely overrun by my people. It's a known fact here in the city but these lame blacks just don't know how to take an L. They stay getting beat up in LA County. Most of em getting pc'ed up like the bytches they are. Stop lying ******s you're making yourselves look bad.

:banderas:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Them Mexicans showing they ass in the comment section:

Man I love how these ******s in here try to act like Mexicans and Latinos don't run LA. 85% of gangs in LA are Hispanic. These are facts people. South Central watts and Compton used to be primarily black neighborhoods but they've gotten completely overrun by my people. It's a known fact here in the city but these lame blacks just don't know how to take an L. They stay getting beat up in LA County. Most of em getting pc'ed up like the bytches they are. Stop lying ******s you're making yourselves look bad.

:banderas:

:merchant: