Remember when Kobe wanted to join a super team

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TrueHoop Presents: Talk of Kobe-for-LeBron trade happened in 2007

"I never would've approved it. Never. The trade to go to Cleveland? Never," Bryant told Holmes. "That wasn't one of the teams that was on my list. It was Chicago, San Antonio [or] Phoenix."

Kobe wanted to pair up with tim duncan or steve nash (his biggest rivals)...and you call kd a bytch!

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where's all of the so called unbiased posters who call out Kobe stans/fans for shyt posting, to suggest this shyt get thrown to the bushes?

Dirt thread.
lol you criticize bron everyday for building a super team(recruiting, tactics, defensive schemes)...while Kobe just wanted to run to his biggest rivals and join their already established team

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
but thecoli assured me kobe was loyal to the lakers franchise.

And Jerry Buss told Kobe he would build a new team around him but was out here letting Bynum for Kidd trades get rejected....

there was a fracture between what Kobe expected from the Lakers FO and what the Lakers FO were planning with our main young piece Bynum. When Kobe wanted him flipped asap for a star which would've been the right thing to do, but the FO was fukking up. When they didn't do Bynum-for-Kidd, Kobe felt betrayed and that they weren't keeping up with their promise to him. Getting Kidd and Pau would've got us probably 3 or 4 titles instead of 2.

Also did Kobe ever end up accepting a trade? No. If he really wanted to leave THAT BAD he would've accepted the deal to Chicago with or without Deng.

Daps
And Jerry Buss told Kobe he would build a new team around him but was out here letting Bynum for Kidd trades get rejected....

there was a fracture between what Kobe expected from the Lakers FO and what the Lakers FO were planning with our main young piece Bynum. When Kobe wanted him flipped asap for a star which would've been the right thing to do, but the FO was fukking up. When they didn't do Bynum-for-Kidd, Kobe felt betrayed and that they weren't keeping up with their promise to him. Getting Kidd and Pau would've got us probably 3 or 4 titles instead of 2.

Also did Kobe ever end up accepting a trade? No. If he really wanted to leave THAT BAD he would've accepted the deal to Chicago with or without Deng.
I dont agree but you make good points:salute: