Remember when WWE made Kurt Angle a racist and anti American so Cena would be cheered ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
The WWE was so desperate to get the fans to stop booing John Cena they tried to make Kurt Angle an Anti American Iraqi Sympathizer and racist and it still did not work. They even had Davari who a few months prior had been the manager of Mohammed Hassesn, now being used as Kurt Angle's manager and it still didnt work because the fans still booed Cena. Less then two months later the angle no pun intended was dropped and Kurt Angle moved to Smackdown and turned face.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The lengths y'all go to front on Edge are hilarious :mjlol: . Only place I see this bullshyt at.

While the Coli does have this very weird Edge hate, there was no lie in that post. Lita played a major role in how hot and hated Edge was.

As far as OP, the WWE didn’t learn a single thing from this, as they went to the ends of the earth to try to get Reigns over, booking him exactly like Cena when that’s not even why the crowd was liking Reigns in the first place. They did major damage to him during that period. It was so egregious that they put together an entire stable full of former world and IC champions (League of Nations) and only out the title on Sheamus so Reigns can beat him, and it only worked cause I think that Raw was in Philly and popped for, but it wasn’t sustained at all:mjlol: Reigns went over Rusev, ADR, Barrett, and Sheamus multiple times beforehand and were never actually a threat :laff:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I remember this shyt being out of the blue too :dead:

After while the boos were basically cheers for Cena :mjlol:

I don’t remember a time where Cena was actually fully 100% cheered as a baby face his whole run after he went into Marine mode. I respect Cena’s run and work ethic over the years but when I felt like rooting for him it felt corny :ehh: