Reminder: VICE founder Gavin McInnes is a fukking NAZI

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
DHFSDSpVYAAF627.jpg

Just letting y'all know this when y'all post up them VICELAND links.

:mjpls:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
He got boxed out of the VICE paint a long time ago though. going on almost 10 years. probably right around the time he started drinking the MRA / "redpill" juice. Shane Smith and Saroosh got him the hell out of there. I used to read VICE back in the day im talking 15 years ago when it was a free print magazine they gave away at shops in the LES and it was a lot different than it is now, and Gavin was a totally different person as well. Gavin hasn't been around for Viceland or even the pre-cursor VBS.tv. Not defending him. But he wasn't always like this

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He was upset that the ADL listed him and other alt-lite speakers as white supremacists. I think he's going to try to play into now. He ain't got shyt to lose most his fan base is already:mjpls:

Last edited:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
plus it's obvious he's doing the good old racism-as-relevance internet hustle that you see so many of these snake-oil selling clowns doing. Just like Mr. Mike "Gorilla Mindset" aka "Alimony Mindset" Cernovich. These are all despicable people but I don't think they even believe half of what they say or put out there. they just found a niche. disgruntled white people who think they have been marginalized ..that's a nice demographic to make $ off of because they are fukkin idiots . Guys like Gavin are charging white kids to hang out with him LMAO. Come have lunch with me for 2 bands. that type of stuff :russ: this type of nonsense is taking place at both ends of the political spectrum though and it should be targeted with vigilance because anyone who makes money off of DIVISION should be dealt with with no mercy. that is the lowest of the low :scust:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
He got boxed out of the VICE paint a long time ago though. going on almost 10 years. probably right around the time he started drinking the MRA / "redpill" juice. Shane Smith and Saroosh got him the hell out of there. I used to read VICE back in the day im talking 15 years ago when it was a free print magazine they gave away at shops in the LES and it was a lot different than it is now, and Gavin was a totally different person as well. Gavin hasn't been around for Viceland or even the pre-cursor VBS.tv. Not defending him. But he wasn't always like this
Yeah but the tone of there articles and pretty much everything you like about vice came from him. He use to write whole issues by himself.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I used to read vice back in the day 10-15 years ago like you then stopped when I noticed how they were writing about black people.....really lowkey and highkey racist. That magazine barely featured black people other than in ads.

Back when American Apparel had that shyt in their stores.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
he was bought out of vice when it was semi apolitical years ago so what's your point?
VICE is still very racist.
VICE is still very anti-black.
Don't be misled.
These hipster liberals are not our friends and their just as racist as their conservative alt-right counterparts....the latter of which birthed this shyt.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
DHFSDSpVYAAF627.jpg

Just letting y'all know this when y'all post up them VICELAND links.

:mjpls:

OP, that's not an official promo from the event.

You can call him a Nazi or whatever, but what you posted up is likely someone who is against the event, and just posted "Nazi" all over it.

Here is the event facebook page

Here is actual promo
DFgMuAxVYAA3vuS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Vice are definitely some culture vultures but I think Gavin got kicked out the company for "differing views" with the other founders :manny:

I'm not usually the one to defend Vice but i dont think they cosigning this Nazi shyt:manny:
VICE has no black employees.
Other than a black woman that works security at their front desk in their offices off Kent Ave in Williamsburg. Right near the Williamsburg bridge. And she's on contract from another company more than likely so VICE has NO black employees.
Their offices are like 85% white and like 15% asian.
So even if you think they aren't cosigning that NAZI shyt visibly, they already have cosigned the mentality of it enough for it to be null and void.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
OP, that's not an official promo from the event.

You can call him a Nazi or whatever, but what you put up is likely someone who is against the event, and just posted "Nazi" all over it.

Here is the event facebook page

Here is actual promo
DFgMuAxVYAA3vuS.jpg

DON'T BE MISLED
It's still the same thing.
Some of y'all are still naive about white supremacy.
We've talked about this in the radicalisation of of white males online thread.
They use things like "american renaissance" and "preservation of western society" or "Free speech party" to hide their blatant WS leanings.

CBC Interview With 'Proud Boys' Founder Goes Off The Rails

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I am surprised Mike Cernovich flipped but then again he was always a looser. When i read his bio and how he got that alimony and now his 2nd wife is leaving him makes me wonder just how hollow these smart white men are.

Now this Alt-Right rally cost 3 white people their lives and their mission to protect Confederate statues is lost. Mayor is taking them shyts down and rightfully so...1 white woman and 2 white cops....:russ: 3 of the most valued kind in the dominant society are now dead.:mjlol:

How come all these rallys involve white people getting killed by white people?:hhh: