Renee Young Appreciation Thread

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Genuine wrestling fan for years, too, and a huge Goldust mark in real life. :salute:

She's actually really good at the job they've given her, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she moved on to ESPN or something like that before too long. She's got a pretty good background in sports broadcasting in Canada. Enjoy her while you can.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
I always enjoyed watching her on Aftermath with Arda Ocal pre-WWE. Good to see her doing so well in a short time, especially as she comes across as a big wrestling fan.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Genuine wrestling fan for years, too, and a huge Goldust mark in real life. :salute:

She's actually really good at the job they've given her, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she moved on to ESPN or something like that before too long. She's got a pretty good background in sports broadcasting in Canada. Enjoy her while you can.

I thought the same shyt, I'll give her about a year or 2 before ESPN or Fox Sports starts calling her..

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:this thread. She doesn't have curvy hips and an azz to match, but her personalty makes her :ahh:.

Hope Batista doesn't get to her...:birdman:

Check out this interview - Cokeboy drops his character and is himself..Its dope. Steph checks her at one point and Renee dodges the bullets :leon: :salute::salute:

:blessed: