Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

And you negged me like it's supposed to mean something :dead:

Your adding nothing to the conversation :mjlol:

I negged you because you skipped over the point he was making and accused duke of saying something he didn't say. (Which is not a problem) until you called the man stupid (I'm guessing that made you feel better about life) :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I can't see apple spending 3 billion just for smartwatches. The wearable tech devices that have released so far have all flopped. They will use beats streaming service and tie it in with itunes.
Price is a too high in my opinion :patrice:.

Naw, It's all about future value. Magic sold his stake in the Lakers at there peak and now he looks like a genius because they fell off hard. The game is deeper than just color.

but they'll spend 3 billion on a subscription service that only has 200k ppl signed up for?:comeon:

Major Beats: Beats Electronics May Be On Track To Hit $1.4B In 2013 Revenue | Fast Company | Business + Innovation

beats electronics was on pace to hit 1-1.4 billion last year so apple spending over 3 billion is nothing because they'll make that back in a few years.

the average person doesn't care about wearing a watch, let alone a smart watch, but if they're marketed properly then the public will be all over it. apple keeps saying they dont want to rush into the wearable tech field but i think they just dont know how to design a wearable object that people will fall in love. the beats team can help them with that since aesthetics and hype is something they're good at and it can lead into a few other gear. who knows if this even happens. this isn't even official yet.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's a unique move...a certain type see Apple as premium and elite...females more often than not because they have no real basis for deep technology so I can see the spin marketing from Apple on this.