Report: Jason Kidd on Thin Ice in Milwaukee (Updated)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Kidd was the one that forced that MCW trade and it turned out awful. They could have gotten that Lakers pick themselves and made a powerhouse for years to come, but instead they'll end up with nothing.

I won't pin Monroe on anyone as I think the ownership probably wanted some big signing and they just settled.

They could have gotten Isaiah Thomas :russ:

2/2

Kidd took washed up Nets to second round

Kidd took the Bucks to the first round

It also took injuries to your PG who can't shoot for him to decide to finally put the ball in the young prodigies hands.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Not shocked at all. Giannis is ascending and the bucks owners prolly wanna pull off a mark jackson steve kerr situation

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
thibs in milwaukee....fukk that. the league would have to veto that shyt:ufdup:......thibs with the bucks is a match made in heaven:mjcry:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
MCW does a lot of things very well, Kidd just thought he could develop a shot like he ended up doing. I guess you can fault him for that

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This coach firing shyt for the recent few years has been pure comedy :russ: because quite a few firings did not end up in better results, in fact it got worse

Let me guess bucks are going to look for a coach who could replicate pops or kerr system, right? :mjlol: They probably going to look for any random guy from the coaching staff or front office to sign just god please make it happen lol

Thibbs should go to wolves, that duo has hall of fame potential, he would bring the discipline to the locker room + KG still out there mentoring/ playing few games. KG and thibbs reunion :blessed:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Kidd himself were to suit up, even at his age, for them at point guard they'd be back in the playoffs this season.

That said, Kidd is a very good coach but he probably doesn't need to be making personnel decisions. Then again, it's only his third season coaching overall (with no prior experience) and his second in Milwaukee, and he certainly overachieved with this team last season, and with the improvements of Giannis and Jabari this season you gotta let Kidd coach this team next season.

It's pretty clear he rubs a lot of people in ownership/management the wrong way on a non-basketball level though.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:francis:
k2-_927d1038-75d2-4ad0-9a5f-1827e87d2ba7.v4.jpg

:wow:
:scust: