Reporter asks Anthony Davis if he would be a Laker for life... his reponse

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Doc and Jerry West across the hall like:mjgrin::sas1::sas2: u boys don’t know, the big 3 is coming soon to a theater near u

Pelinka, rambis and Jenny like:mjtf::unimpressed::mjcry:

I ain’t know you switched sides.....:scust:

Stay on that side....:hhh:

I ain’t even eat breakfast yet nikka so I know you haven’t. Spurs bout to be some shyt this year. Y’all prolly not even making the playoffs.

I hope y’all do tho so y’all can’t get no tank prospects. :skip:

Last edited:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
He’s not leaving as long as Bron is there ...especially if they win next year

Silly thread

And a silly comment by Pelinka with that ‘decade of dominance’ bullshyt ..let it breathe first

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
I ain’t know you switched sides.....:scust:

Stay on that side....:hhh:

I ain’t even eat breakfast yet nikka so I know you haven’t. Spurs bout to be some shyt this year. Y’all prolly not even making the playoffs.

I hope y’all do tho so y’all can’t get no tank prospects. :skip:

Still a laker,, just speaking on our horrible management...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Still a laker,, just speaking on our horrible management...

Come on breh, if you were a Laker why even feed into that bullshyt? For better or worse, the front office did what it had to do and actually put together a nice team that can compete.

fukk what differences we might have with LeBron, Klutch, or the Lakers front office. I’m not giving the clips no props, fukk em. :camby:

Daps
Brehs already hoping and praying he bounce. Pathetic :mjlol:

Y'all Laker stanleys been doing the same since he was drafted in 2012 and with every other young star player on a different team, cry more lil babies. If y'all don't win the championship this season he is bouncing for the Clippers or Golden State in 2020, book it and believe it, no prayers required. If Bron can't win it all with him at age 34 he is not going to stick with you clowns pretending it'll magically go better when he's 35 going on 36. He'll just leave for greener pastures to team up with Kawhi, Giannis, or whoever's established themselves as best positioned for long term success. And don't think Bron won't decline that player option in his final year and leave you in the dust himself if he has no championship hardware to show for it in the end. Tick tick tick...