Republican AZ Pastor Is Running For Office and Makes an Ad Shooting KKK Democrats Attacking His Home

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He’d be killing his constituents
Exactly.

shyts what pisses me off about these 2nd amendment and libertarian types

Theyre adamant they needs these weapons to defend themselves against tyrannical government, then when trump and his cronies actively attempt a coup and shyt, they’re all for it. Meanwhile, they think trans swimmers will be the end of civilization…

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jerone Davis who is an ex NFL player and Republican Pastor is running for office made an ad of himself shooting democrat kkk members attacking his home. The clip is going viral so disregard if already posted.

My thing is ...has a racist ever voted democrat? :dahell:

Nah, this is to appeal to voters on the fence...and I don't mean black voters (not that there are that many in AZ anyway).

The whole point is to make white people feel less racist for voting Republican. Trump used to do the same type of thing at his rallies, telling his audience (almost none of whom are black) about how well off the black community is under him. It's a specific tactic for a specific audience.

Daps
Exactly.

shyts what pisses me off about these 2nd amendment and libertarian types

Theyre adamant they needs these weapons to defend themselves against tyrannical government, then when trump and his cronies actively attempt a coup and shyt, they’re all for it. Meanwhile, they think trans swimmers will be the end of civilization…
It’s just a sign of people who lack the intellectual curiosity to try and understand the world. So they just gobble up any extremist view handed to them by racists online no matter how detrimental pushing that garbage might end up being to their own lives or future.

Prime example of that is the moral panic around CRT and the LGBTQ community.

They’re just dumb as fukk and have zero desire to do the thing that takes time (educating themselves). They want easy answers spoonfed to them even if it’s wrong. This goes double time for the religious freaks that spew all that hateful dogshyt here. fukk them and their fake ass god

bnew

Veteran
Daps
what a dumbass, the parties switched!.